Battle of the Bottom Dwellers: Twins vs. Sox @ 7:10

I know it doesn't matter in this day and age, but can you imagine being Reinsdorf paying these guys the kind of money he's paying them and getting this in return??

A no hitter at home when the team already knows everybody thinks it is horses*** and it's time to start playing?

Adam Dunn? Way to earn that money, sir.

And many many others stealing paychecks.

I know it doesn't matter in the world of baseball in which the Sox still make a ton of money, but what a world we live in where a guy can make 14 million a year, do nothing and have the bosses just yawn. Oh, he'll come around eventually.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:08 PM)
I've never understood the kicking KW upstairs part. Either the Sox are happy with him as the GM, or he needs to go. Having him around meddling with his successor makes zero sense.

Exactly...purge the lot of them.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 11:18 PM)
I know it doesn't matter in this day and age, but can you imagine being Reinsdorf paying these guys the kind of money he's paying them and getting this in return??

A no hitter at home when the team already knows everybody thinks it is horses*** and it's time to start playing?

Adam Dunn? Way to earn that money, sir.

And many many others stealing paychecks.

I know it doesn't matter in the world of baseball in which the Sox still make a ton of money, but what a world we live in where a guy can make 14 million a year, do nothing and have the bosses just yawn. Oh, he'll come around eventually.

And another thing it's gonna be hard to get reinsdorf to spend again