Battle of the Bottom Dwellers: Twins vs. Sox @ 7:10

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 3, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Well, this s***'s gonna happen. After seeing those last two plays, it's Liriano's night.

you can go back the past 3 years and name a game date where we were damn close to being no-hit, it was BOUND to happen, LOL at our biggest rivals getting it done

f*** this team

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 08:52 PM)
Yes, and could easily wind up being pink slip day

won't happen until late may, early june

Kenny will just say "Weren't the Rays no-hit 2 or 3 times last year? I think they did pretty well"

I think Castro has the best chance of ending this, although I seem to recall Rios either broke up Romero's no-no last year or ended his shutout with a homer. Can't remember which. Maybe he can do that again too.

Cuz, seriously, how sweet would back to back jacks be? Almost as sweet as honey, which is almost as sweet as a BJ from Meagan Good

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 3, 2011 -> 08:55 PM)
How does ejax only have two strikeouts?

Twins hitters are just as bad as the Sox hitters. They go hacking and don't even give Jackson a chance to K them.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 3, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
I think Castro has the best chance of ending this, although I seem to recall Rios either broke up Romero's no-no last year or ended his shutout with a homer. Can't remember which. Maybe he can do that again too.

Cuz, seriously, how sweet would back to back jacks be? Almost as sweet as honey, which is almost as sweet as a BJ from Meagan Good

That was the game where A.J. pretended to get hit on the foot.

Are you saying kenny should resign because the owners wont fire coaches? Because there are what 30 GM baseball jobs, I think he should thank whatever deity or non-deity every day that he got to do a job a lot of us would do for free. Hes making millions.

At this point, he is grooving the first pitch over the middle. He won't to Castro because he is such an aggressive pitcher, but I hope Beckham picks up on it.

Castro is a hitter, not a pitcher. I'm goofy.

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:57 AM)

Interesting