I aint even mad

Nokona

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 4, 2011 -> 11:47 AM)
I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I just have to say it since it seems like you do it a lot.

It's "etc."

I just can't get serious about grammar on a message board. And I get those that do. There's certain things that drive me crazy. I'm content as long as I can produce a post that people can understand and that doesn't have me coming across as a total f***ing idiot. lol.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2011 -> 12:16 PM)
I just can't get serious about grammar on a message board. And I get those that do. There's certain things that drive me crazy. I'm content as long as I can produce a post that people can understand and that doesn't have me coming across as a total f***ing idiot. lol.

Sorry, I couldn't understand a word of that.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2011 -> 12:26 PM)
lol. That's a good one. But I'm glad you pointed that out. I didn't even realize it.

It's actually rampant on the board :lol:

Plus there's the obvious misuse of "then/than" and such, but my biggest pet peeve is when someone uses "dominate" as an adjective.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 4, 2011 -> 12:40 PM)
It's actually rampant on the board :lol:

Plus there's the obvious misuse of "then/than" and such, but my biggest pet peeve is when someone uses "dominate" as an adjective.

They can kiss my buttocks. They knew what I meant. lol. And this must be happening when I'm drinking. Which is all the time. Not right now. I need a break from that stuff.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2011 -> 12:50 PM)
They can kiss my buttocks. They knew what I meant. lol. And this must be happening when I'm drinking. Which is all the time. Not right now. I need a break from that stuff.

I'm talking about the board in general with that other stuff.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:23 PM)
I moved out to AZ in the Summer and I don;'t have the interest in sports like I use to. I'm a Colts fan and that team was so bad I didn't even watch them on TV. So my hopes lied in the Sox and Blackhawks. The Blackhawks put on a tease. So I don't get to watch them on Nat'l TV. Now the Sox are a disappointment. There's no way in hell I could sit through a Phoenix Cardinal game. I've turned on a Diamondback's game only to watch an inning or two. It really wouldn't bother me if the NFL is put on hold next season.

So I take it you're not going to the Sox series out here in June? I'm torn whether to take my Dad who'll be out then or not...probably will. By I honestly would rather take the weekend and go fishing than watch the crap they're peddling.

kite...I get invested in ASU stuff. Love to follow their baseball and softball teams. Looking forward to ASU football this year too.