All In The Twins Ass; 5/4/2011 Gamethread

Quin

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:40 PM)
I want and expect a firing before Seattle series begins no excuses.

There won't be. No action, nothing. This team sucks and this organization sucks and the fact we HAVE to bat Oldmar and JP for the final two outs when the game is on the line is a joke. We're like 19 yr old soldiers storming Omaha Beach headed into our West Coast trip, this is going to get real ugly.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
If they dont make a move they are conceding that they arent doing s*** this season.

Which is why we need to all pull together and hope they continue losing. Nothing will force their hand like a nice 10 game losing streak.

YES, and we're facing Felix Hernandez next!

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
unfortunatley theres like a 0% chance of that happening, well anytime soon, same for aj

So what you're saying is they need to get into a fight that violates their contract and then we can get rid of both of them? Ugh, reminds me of college basketball where I wanted Hewitt to get caught with an underaged prostitute that was also a terrorist.

QUOTE (Real @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
Juan Pierre ladies. Dude needs released yesterday

Ozzie's favorite player, what else do you need to know about this squad

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)
There won't be. No action, nothing. This team sucks and this organization sucks and the fact we HAVE to bat Oldmar and JP for the final two outs when the game is on the line is a joke. We're like 19 yr old soldiers storming Omaha Beach headed into our West Coast trip, this is going to get real ugly.

I'm soooo sorry, I agree.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:44 PM)
So what you're saying is they need to get into a fight that violates their contract and then we can get rid of both of them? Ugh, reminds me of college basketball where I wanted Hewitt to get caught with an underaged prostitute that was also a terrorist.

i guess lol so u think theyll get released? i dont

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)

JR is ball-less.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)

Uh we did win WWII...

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
If they dont make a move they are conceding that they arent doing s*** this season.

Yeah.. mostly this.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)
Haha, this made me laugh.

:cheers happy to help.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:49 PM)
What happened to Ozzie's line about "when I'm not having fun I'll quit". Apparently he's having a blast right now.

Haha. Yeah, we all are, that's for sure.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
What happened to Ozzie's line about "when I'm not having fun I'll quit". Apparently he's having a blast right now.

Juan Pierre keeps getting chances to save both of their jobs... what's not fun about that?!

It makes me wonder if they converted all of the early saves, and actually started the season 11-2, or whatever it was... Would they be a good team now? Did the bullpen woes infect this team mentally, and they just can't get out of it now? It's just a bad team with no balls.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 4, 2011 -> 09:00 PM)
It makes me wonder if they converted all of the early saves, and actually started the season 11-2, or whatever it was... Would they be a good team now? Did the bullpen woes infect this team mentally, and they just can't get out of it now? It's just a bad team with no balls.

Damn you Cliff Pennington. That flare to center was the beginning of the end of this season.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 4, 2011 -> 04:00 PM)

Again, I think the team was pressing too hard because of the ALL IN bulls*** and the bad blown saves.