All In The Twins Ass; 5/4/2011 Gamethread

Quin

I'd love a complete culture change for this organization. We need to purge out the 2005-mentality and get some youth in here. That's why we need kids like Jared Mitchell to turn it around, because the kind of approach he has to the game is exactly what this club needs. Right now, it's just a dead feeling to watch these Sox and i'm tired of it.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I wish we had someone with power on our bench. It still amazes me how poorly our bench was put together this year. Thankfully for Ozzie's sake, Lillibridge was better defensively than they though in the OF. I still believe Omar is a waste of roster spot this season.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:58 PM)
I'd love a complete culture change for this organization. We need to purge out the 2005-mentality and get some youth in here. That's why we need kids like Jared Mitchell to turn it around, because the kind of approach he has to the game is exactly what this club needs. Right now, it's just a dead feeling to watch these Sox and i'm tired of it.

The team needs more strikeouts?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:58 PM)

well the youth we have right now isnt quite working, beckham,morel,sale

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:59 PM)
well the youth we have right now isnt quite working, beckham,morel,sale

Speaking of, I wonder at what point we say f*** it for the season and start stretching him out for the future? Might as well get a head start right?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 4, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
Speaking of, I wonder at what point we say f*** it for the season and start stretching him out for the future? Might as well get a head start right?

Needs to happen soon, but I have no confidence in the organization handling him properly.

That goes without saying. There's no good reason to have him on this roster right now.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)

Blackburn's last 3:

Date Opp W L SV IP HA ER BBA Ks

04/15 @TB 0 1 0 6.0 10 5 0 6

04/20 @BAL 0 1 0 7.0 7 5 1 4

04/28 TB 0 1 0 3.1 8 5 4

Today:

IP PC H ER BB K

6.2 107 4 1 4 1

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:03 PM)
Blackburn's last 3:

Date Opp W L SV IP HA ER BBA Ks

04/15 @TB 0 1 0 6.0 10 5 0 6

04/20 @BAL 0 1 0 7.0 7 5 1 4

04/28 TB 0 1 0 3.1 8 5 4

Today:

IP PC H ER BB K

6.2 107 4 1 4 1

Cy