Sox (11-21) vs Mariners (15-17) 5/6 @ 9:10 CSN

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 6, 2011 -> 05:46 PM)
Pierre7, Ramirez6, DunnDH, Konerko3, Quentin9, AJ2, Rios8, Teahen5, Beckham4, Humber pitches

It's absolutely ridiculous that Dunn is back in the 3 spot. He's done nothing deserving to be put back there. Hasn't even barely come out of his slump if you ask me. Dunn should move back to 5 and Paulie in 3. Once again, our manager makes more glaringly bad decisions.

QUOTE (DukeofChicago88 @ May 6, 2011 -> 06:04 PM)
It's absolutely ridiculous that Dunn is back in the 3 spot. He's done nothing deserving to be put back there. Hasn't even barely come out of his slump if you ask me. Dunn should move back to 5 and Paulie in 3. Once again, our manager makes more glaringly bad decisions.

Even when Dunn is hitting to his career norms he doesn't belong in the three spot.

QUOTE (DukeofChicago88 @ May 6, 2011 -> 07:04 PM)

Pk14 has suppOsedly never been comfortable in that spot, last time they put him there he went into a week long slump

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 6, 2011 -> 08:28 PM)
Mark Gonzales

@MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

Since 2008, the reigning AL Cy Young Award winner is 2-2 with a 5.05 ERA vs. the Sox.

The current sox roster has a .555 ops against him, hitting .217

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
Cue Corpseball.

We might have the worst minor league system in baseball and I'm still more excited by Charlotte's game tonight than ours in Seattle.

Ugh.

Between last night's AAA game with Peavy on the mound, and with Tank continuing to hit, yeah me too. :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
Cue Corpseball.

We might have the worst minor league system in baseball and I'm still more excited by Charlotte's game tonight than ours in Seattle.

Ugh.

There's no might. It's bad and getting worse every year.