Sox @ Seattle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)
When will Dustin Ackley get called up? This Seattle lineup is beyond despicable.

He needs to start hitting first. Despite the glowing scouting reports, the numbers haven't really been there in his minor league career. I'm in the "Ackley is Overrated" camp.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ May 8, 2011 -> 04:23 PM)
He needs to start hitting first. Despite the glowing scouting reports, the numbers haven't really been there in his minor league career. I'm in the "Ackley is Overrated" camp.

I was being semi-sarcastic. It's just this Seattle lineup is so damn bad. I have no idea what Ackley has been doing so far.

AAAAHAHAGGAGAGAGAG

Screw this team man. COME ON!!!!!!!!

We catch a break by Wright throwing a pickoff into right field, with ADAM DUNN running. Paulie doesn't get the ring up on a strike 3 pitch right down the middle, and Alex STILL manages to ground to a double play...with a drawn in infield. GOD IT'S PATHETIC!!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2011 -> 05:42 PM)
Way to go, Gordo. Nice job on building off of last night you f***ing bum.

And here I thought this team would build off of last night. How stupid am I?

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ May 8, 2011 -> 05:44 PM)
And here I thought this team would build off of last night. How stupid am I?

I'm so sick of this franchise right now. I might have to take a break. I really truly believe that we're the worst organization in baseball right now when you really break down all the components going forward. Even the Pirates have a brighter future going forward.

The Sox have caught every break there has been in this game.

1. Airant throw from the outfield scoring a run.

2. Brenden Ryan liner down the line hitting the umpire for a single instead of extra bases.

3. Paulie singling when he should have gotten the ring up on a strike right down the middle.

4. Bad pickoff throw allowing ADAM DUNN to move from first to second. WTH would you even throw over with Adam Dunn running?

We just refuse to take advantage. Just a bad bad team. Breaks my heart.