Sox @ Seattle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 8, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
This offense isn't good enough to give up outs.

If you're playing for 1 run and the guy giving up the out is Juan Pierre, then the bunt isn't a bad move there.

Wow...just turned it on this top of the inning. Glad I didn't suffer through the first 9...turned it on just in time. And bonus...got to see Mrs. Doubtfire sitting behind home plate!!!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2011 -> 06:00 PM)
Thank you, Lexi! I needed something. Mitchell depressed the s*** outta me.

I might be mistaking, but wasn't Trout available when we drafted Mitchell? I remembering wanting Trout, but I can't remember if he was already picked or not.

FYI, I would look on baseball-reference.com but my internet is acting up. It's taken me 4 mins to finally get this post submitted.

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ May 8, 2011 -> 06:05 PM)
I might be mistaking, but wasn't Trout available when we drafted Mitchell? I remembering wanting Trout, but I can't remember if he was already picked or not.

FYI, I would look on baseball-reference.com but my internet is acting up. It's taken me 4 mins to finally get this post submitted.

You're not mistaken. He was available. And the Sox brass deserves criticism. Yeah, I can't really say anything because of the 20/20 hindsight factor. But those idiots get paid for a reason.

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ May 8, 2011 -> 07:05 PM)

Yes, Trout went a couple picks after Mitchell. The only response on this board was "man, the Angels sure do love OF's".