The Triumphant Return of Jake Peavy @ Angels

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2011 -> 10:27 PM)
If he gets the win tonight, he owes Alexei and Teahen a steak dinner.

Danks looked better last night and a team of professional hitters handed him his ass. This is why I can not get excited about this team.

No change in the approach at all swing from the heels and hope the wind is blowing out.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ May 12, 2011 -> 03:29 AM)
Danks looked better last night and a team of professional hitters handed him his ass. This is why I can not get excited about this team.

No change in the approach at all swing from the heels and hope the wind is blowing out.

Something that is scary is how little power we have in our lineup this year outside of the middle of the order.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
1 for 15 with RISP and 2 outs for Mr. Rios. He is such a non-factor this season.

He fits right in with the rest of this line-up. When things are not going right nothing is done to adjust.

All Chatwood is doing is throwing the ball down when the runner is on and watching the White Sox pound the ball into the dirt

QUOTE (Andrew @ May 11, 2011 -> 10:38 PM)
Has Peavy got into the 90s tonight? Not that matters; but curious since I didn't see the first 4.

Low 90s. Have to imagine he's still building stamina and arm strength right now though.