Freddy vs. Jason Soundtrack

Cali

ahh I hate killswitch. no offense, but my friend listens to them all the time and it's annoying. I think they are from around here though, he recognized one of the members at the movies once, talked to him for a little while I guess.

ahh I hate killswitch. no offense, but my friend listens to them all the time and it's annoying. I think they are from around here though, he recognized one of the members at the movies once, talked to him for a little while I guess.

I think they're from Boston, or someplace on the northern seaboard.

They're an acquired taste for sure, but in the metal scene, the style of music is extremely inovative. There album just blew me away, it's the first time I could ever say that about any album ever. They are my favorite band at the moment.

ha, I looked them up to try and find out where they were from, and it turns out they recorded "Alive or Just Breathing" right here in my city. did not know that.

Well now you're famous! I wonder if they recorded the new one there as well?

ha, I looked them up to try and find out where they were from, and it turns out they recorded "Alive or Just Breathing" right here in my city. did not know that.

Had to Look at the CD booklet to see if you we're telling the truth ;)

So do you know where Zing Studios is in your fair town? I'm sure it's just one of those random blank building like most studio's, but I thought I'd ask anyways. There is many album recorded here in Burbank as well.

So do you know where Zing Studios is in your fair town? I'm sure it's just one of those random blank building like most studio's, but I thought I'd ask anyways. There is many album recorded here in Burbank as well.

I didn't know before, but I looked it up and now I know where it is. I go by the street it's on like five times a week, but I rarely go down there because it's just industrial stuff. Never even knew there was a recording studio here.

I didn't know before, but I looked it up and now I know where it is. I go by the street it's on like five times a week, but I rarely go down there because it's just industrial stuff. Never even knew there was a recording studio here.

Industrial places are usually where you find recording studio's. I don't know why.

Industrial places are usually where you find recording studio's. I don't know why.

Prolly cause they can be as loud as they want to. Just a guess though.

Prolly cause they can be as loud as they want to. Just a guess though.

I think they're pretty soundproof, but I guess if you had to choose between and Industial Area, and say a Kindergarten class...especially when recording Killswitch Engage.

Thought the big deal rumor when I was in Middle School, was that 311 recorded at this building adjacent to the school

I think they're pretty soundproof, but I guess if you had to choose between and Industial Area, and say a Kindergarten class...especially when recording Killswitch Engage.

Thought the big deal rumor when I was in Middle School, was that 311 recorded at this building adjacent to the school

Yeah true, I was thinkin about the soundproof aspect. It could also be that it's cheaper to be located in an industrial area, you don't really need to be in a high-rent area where you attract customers off the street.