The Humber v B-Mac Spectacular

What is all this horses***? Why are you engaging Balta HERE with this? Go to one of the other politics forums for that, C12...

If Humber can get through this inning without allowing another hit, he will be the 1st pitcher in Sox history to have 4 straight starts of 7+ IP w/ 3 hits or less. Billy Pierce/Humber are tied with 3 starts.

Deck is stacked all of a sudden...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this game went south in a hurry.

Can't blame Humber for making a bad pitch there. It's not like they're knocking him around the ballpark.

Crain time. Maybe he'll get one more batter.

Uh-oh...now things are really getting interesting. We'll be lucky to have a 4-3 lead at the end of this. Another game where the Sox offense shut down after getting an early lead.

Edited by caulfield12

There's no such thing as an easy win against Oakland for the White Sox.

That series at home against the A's was the key turning point of 2011.

Great K. He's piling up the strikeouts.

Need the DP ball here.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 13, 2011 -> 11:50 PM)
He wasn't exactly getting hammered...just a bunch of bulls*** hits...Crain could have easily given up the same hits...that one to Suzuki was ridiculous.

It's always weird to see things like that happen... Consecutive hits where they're all soft rollers

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 14, 2011 -> 04:50 AM)
He wasn't exactly getting hammered...just a bunch of bulls*** hits...Crain could have easily given up the same hits...that one to Suzuki was ridiculous.

Dejesus was locked in against him tonight, so Suzuki should have been last batter.

At least Rios could have tried....but you don't want that tying run on 2nd.

Kouzmanoff actually thought it wasn't quite deep enough.

Guess the Humber wild pitch and McCarthy's errant pick-off throw equal themselves out now.

Now the Sox offense has to wake up against a tough OAK bullpen.

Well, Crain showed balls there. He's still proving to be worth the money.

Yeah, I thought that too.

He seems like he's getting stronger. He was dropping his breaking pitches right on the plate like a 1/2 foot.

Edited by Andrew

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2011 -> 08:56 PM)
I found it enjoyable that Wimpy pointed out Beckham's bad mechanics more than Hawk or Stoney has all season. Wimpy's fantastic!

I'm with you on the pessimism this year but I laughed that you didn't show up until s*** started going wrong...