The Humber v B-Mac Spectacular

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ May 14, 2011 -> 04:58 AM)
I'm with you on the pessimism this year but I laughed that you didn't show up until s*** started going wrong...

Sorry, on my own with the baby tonight who finally went to sleep. I can be accused of a lot of things, but only showing up when the going gets tough shouldn't be one of them.

I call this potential loss on Fathom for jinxing us.

LOL.

Nothing to do with playing in Oakland or Thornton coming in at some point.

You just have to watch to see what will happen next this year. Just when you start having faith in the team again, and think you can pick up ground on the Indians again, we flip from 8 GB to possibly 10 GB.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2011 -> 11:58 PM)
Wish Sox would listen to the scouting report I had of Wuertz for the last 5 years. He'll throw a 3-2 slider about 95% of the time.

Yeah, you hit those sliders. It's easy. It's not like the guy has a era of 0 on the year

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 14, 2011 -> 05:03 AM)
Yeah, you hit those sliders. It's easy. It's not like the guy has a era of 0 on the year

You just don't swing at them, as he doesn't throw them in the zone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Wuertz. Has he pitched that much this year? I know he was out when we faced them the first time.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2011 -> 11:05 PM)
You just don't swing at them, as he doesn't throw them in the zone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Wuertz. Has he pitched that much this year? I know he was out when we faced them the first time.

Around 10 IP I think.