Floyd-Ross: This time its personal... Sox @ A's

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2011 -> 10:23 PM)
Wait a minute? We didn't score? I left for about 20 minutes.

Soft lineout to first and Ramirez was 10 feet off of third. It was close to bouncing, but even then, he shouldn't have been going on contact.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)
Shocking Morel with a weak out to the right side. Lucky for him, Teahen is injured. Sounds like Hawk is preparing us for the Viciedo era to start soon.

Only if Pierre is moving to 3b.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2011 -> 04:32 PM)
Shocking Morel with a weak out to the right side. Lucky for him, Teahen is injured. Sounds like Hawk is preparing us for the Viciedo era to start soon.

Lets go start it Sunday.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2011 -> 05:34 PM)
They'll put Viciedo back at 3b.

NO.

You are not doing this.

You are not screwing with Morel the same way you screwed with Anderson. Committing to him and then benching him constantly.

And you are not moving Viciedo to another **** new position for the 3rd time in 3 years.

NO.

Terrible idea.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 14, 2011 -> 10:36 PM)
NO.

You are not doing this.

You are not screwing with Morel the same way you screwed with Anderson. Committing to him and then benching him constantly.

And you are not moving Viciedo to another **** new position for the 3rd time in 3 years.

NO.

Terrible idea.

I agree with you about the position changing, but they're going to do it. You never, ever hear Hawk talk about a prospect like he is with Viciedo unless he knows they're calling him up soon. I don't really care what they do with Morel, as I don't think he's talented enough to be a starting 3B in the majors.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2011 -> 05:38 PM)
I agree with you about the position changing, but they're going to do it. You never, ever hear Hawk talk about a prospect like he is with Viciedo unless he knows they're calling him up soon. I don't really care what they do with Morel, as I don't think he's talented enough to be a starting 3B in the majors.

You're out of your mind.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 14, 2011 -> 10:40 PM)
You're out of your mind.

I'll respond to this before I go, but I don't see the physical tools there unless he has a drastic change in his hitting mechanics. People on here act like he's a top 20 prospect, but plenty of scouts had concerns about his ability to hit for enough power at a corner position.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 14, 2011 -> 05:42 PM)
I'll respond to this before I go, but I don't see the physical tools there unless he has a drastic change in his hitting mechanics. People on here act like he's a top 20 prospect, but plenty of scouts had concerns about his ability to hit for enough power at a corner position.

And if you watched him in AA/AAA last year as a 23 year old, there's plenty of power there.