2011 WNBA Thread

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 06:55 PM)
why is she going for a layup after the buzzer?

There was a deflection with like 6 seconds left on the clock, so she was just trying to finish the breakaway. Obviously she didn't really have to, but I'm not one to fault her for the effort.

QUOTE (Felix @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 07:00 PM)
There was a deflection with like 6 seconds left on the clock, so she was just trying to finish the breakaway. Obviously she didn't really have to, but I'm not one to fault her for the effort.

It's taking her more than 6 seconds to finish off a deflection? Where on the court was she? I guess I haven't timed myself but I'm positive I can dribble a ball 94 feet for a layup in 6 seconds. But I'm sure there were other variables occurring. Doesn't matter though. Congrats to them.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 09:56 AM)
This right here is the epitome of excitement. If you can't get up for something like this then you just aren't a fan of sports or entertainment.

Yeah, how dare fans get off their feet to cheer when their team just won a playoff game.

Jesus christ you're stupid.

NBA players? More like NCAA players.

I actually watched the second half of last night's game. The third quarter was an offensive explosion of 42 points and the fourth quarter had 30 points scored. It convinced me that the WNBA is either really bad defense or really bad offense. Other than shooting FTs, they dont do anything well.

QUOTE (Felix @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 10:36 PM)
Yeah, how dare fans get off their feet to cheer when their team just won a playoff game.

Jesus christ you're stupid.

That right there would be a suspendable offense if any mods bothered to enter this pathetic thread. I can't believe I clicked it.

Ok, if you dont like the WNBA, there is no need to come into this thread and insult the sport. That doesnt make personal attacks ok, but if all you have to say in this thread is something that equates to "this sport sucks" and degrade the quality of the athletes, then dont enter the thread.

Thats it.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 07:17 PM)
Ok, if you dont like the WNBA, there is no need to come into this thread and insult the sport. That doesnt make personal attacks ok, but if all you have to say in this thread is something that equates to "this sport sucks" and degrade the quality of the athletes, then dont enter the thread.

Thats it.

Only took five pages for this post to be made when it was clear from post 2 that's how people were going to reply...

Lynx stomped the Mercury tonight to open up the Western Conference Finals... one game away from the Finals :headbang

Edited by Felix