Sox vs. Rangers, 05/17, 7:10, CSN+

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
Would anybody be opposed to Beckham for Brett Lawrie?

Anyone opposed to that is either completely oblivious to prospects, or is too stupid to google baseball statistics/scouting reports.

Edited by DirtySox

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
Beckham has struck out in 12 of his last 25 at bats. Greg Walker is just killing these guys right now.

Hitting coaches have no effect on players whatsoever. They literally get paid to sit around and do nothing.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
Beckham has struck out in 12 of his last 25 at bats. Greg Walker is just killing these guys right now.

Why are White Sox left handed hitters terrible against left handed pitching to a point where their average is under.100

Thome was unable to do it now Dunn

The 0 wins is not getting to Danks the fact he has never had good control finally is.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
So was Barry Bonds. Give me tools that can play baseball over "professionals" like JP and A.J. any day.

You are going to compare Brett Lawrie to Barry Bonds? That's QUITE a stretch. Maybe if Lawrie becomes a superstar and one of the best players to every play baseball, I wouldn't mind him on the team.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:16 PM)
Why does this board overrate Danks so much? I just don't see it. Is it because he's a lefty?

3 straight years of 195+ innings and ERA of 3.77 & lower in the AL. That's not too shabby.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:16 PM)
Why does this board overrate Danks so much? I just don't see it. Is it because he's a lefty?

He is a solid pitcher that has never gotten any better they being solid. As he has gained experience he has not progressed.

jezzuz this team sucks

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
Dunn chases ball 4, that's after Alexei swung at a face high pitch. I hope we get shut out if it means Walker's one step closer to being canned.

Yeah right. Like there's ever accountability with this organization.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
Dunn chases ball 4, that's after Alexei swung at a face high pitch. I hope we get shut out if it means Walker's one step closer to being canned.

Yeah, Walker has them brainwashed to swing at everything. C'mon.