5/22 Game thread vs LAD

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 07:51 PM)
He still has an OBP over .300. He gets to 1b a lot.

I shoulda waited til he scored and said, 'meet home plate.' My bad.

He's scored a whopping 13 runs.He has 25 walks to go with his 27 hits in 143 or so at bats.

Just had to get on here to say that Ozzie flat out sucks. The wind is absolutely blowing out here and he has Pierre and Vizquel in the lineup. A missed opportunity to get Carlos or Brent some confidence, and oh yea a missed opportunity to have your best chance to win the damn game.

QUOTE (GREEDY @ May 22, 2011 -> 07:14 PM)
Just had to get on here to say that Ozzie flat out sucks. The wind is absolutely blowing out here and he has Pierre and Vizquel in the lineup. A missed opportunity to get Carlos or Brent some confidence, and oh yea a missed opportunity to have your best chance to win the damn game.

Save yourself high blood pressure.

Pierre is playing every day no matter what.

Omar looks like he's become a starter which I don't agree with, but he has been good again.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
Two errors this inning.

Is this gonna be one we ultimately blow?

Cleveland is f***ing amazing. If only we were 6-7 back instead of what we are.

Yeah, if only we were 7 games back instead of 9, it'd be...a whole different season?

QUOTE (GREEDY @ May 22, 2011 -> 02:14 PM)

Quentin is out because of a bruised knee.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ May 22, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
Where can I stream the audio online? I tried 670thescore.com and it's giving me some sort of sports news thing.

You can only stream online if you have MLB gameday audio. It costs like $20 a year. The local affiliates are blackedout during games unless you have gameday audio.