White Sox at Rangers, 7:05, CSN

iamshack

QUOTE (kapzk @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:27 PM)
Can some1 clarify the rain delay rules.... so if this game gets called off do they just resume play of bottom of the 4th on another day or do they start the game completely over again?

Because the game isn't half way played, it starts all over.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
Starting over.

Really? People leaving through the dugouts?

You can't send people into the parking lots in that kind of weather, that is unless you are Manchester College (old joke that only cap will get)

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
Starting over.

Really? People leaving through the dugouts?

They had the lower decks going onto the field and through the dugouts to evac to the service tunnels. Good thing too... hail, very strong winds, and tornado damage right around the park.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:26 PM)
Ok.

Not trying to start s#$%...and I know I don't even have an av or a sig, but please take the "Hot Fire" off ur sig. As bad as I want to see Viciedo, that is one HORRIBLE nickname. (Sorry, I know you are the self proclaimed nickname man and all) LOL

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
Not trying to start s#$%...and I know I don't even have an av or a sig, but please take the "Hot Fire" off ur sig. As bad as I want to see Viciedo, that is one HORRIBLE nickname. (Sorry, I know you are the self proclaimed nickname man and all) LOL

You're not alone in this wish.

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:33 PM)

No thanks.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
No thanks.

It's cool, be ridiculous. Everyone KNOWS is the most unofficial "nickname" ever given to a Sox player on this board. Of course since I made the comment you automatically think that it bothers me and you will leave it, if for nothing else to "annoy" me. (Something my cousin used to try... when we were 9)

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:52 PM)
No. Tarrant County (Fort Worth). But I'm watching it as I get hailed on again.

Crap, stay well and safe buddy, I'm streaming from San Marcos, south of Austin. Prayers to you guys over there.