FREE VICIEDO

Love getting the win, and I don't mind getting a bit of luck, but it doesn't disguise the fact that we needed a lazy defensive play by their pitcher to exceed the one run mark, again, due to continued offensive ineptitude.

-Dunn is lost, and has had no chance in key AB's recently

-As others have said, when Rios hits the ball hard these days, it feels more like an accident

-Pierre might be sucking a little less this past week, but still blows nonetheless

The convergence of these circumstances, leads to me to the idea that none of the above deserves secure, everyday-playing status currently, veteran pedigree be damned.

We got a guy in AAA who just MIGHT be special and it's time we found out. He can probably play RF or 1b for us in a pinch right now. Dunn needs to sit at least two days a week right now, and he needs a fire lit under his ass anyway. Carlos and Paulie can get one day off every other week. (Paulie looks like he could use a day off now) I think we can live without the multi-tool talents of Juan Pierre a couple of days a week.

My overall point is, it shouldn't be that hard to bring the TANK up and give him 5 days a week on the field. He could have pinch hit in any number of key spots tonight, for instance, on top of that. What are we wasting time with Dallas for when we have a guy who could have a real impact??

Not suggesting any crazy moving of guys to replace Rios in CF, but shouldn't we be seeing the Elf 2 times a week out there right about now?? Otherwise, I'd like to see Dayan pinch hitting for Rios right now in any late inning cluch situation, with an insertion of the Elf at that point.

Hoping like hell this is only a very temporary scenario. The roster is being mismanaged badly. Time to s**t or get off the pot with the six man rotation. The offense needs a boost that it's not likely to get from Walk turning one our slumping clowns around.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:57 PM)
Ramon Castro I would guess. If he wants to call him that, don't look for me to be a douchebag and tell him he can't. It's amazing how easy it is to ignore a nickname I don't care for.

Oh relax joe, at least you are famous for something around here.. you could be one of those guys who no one ever responds to or even knows is around the board.. its all good man, just giving you a hard time

QUOTE (T R U @ May 27, 2011 -> 01:24 AM)
Oh relax joe, at least you are famous for something around here.. you could be one of those guys who no one ever responds to or even knows is around the board.. its all good man, just giving you a hard time

Well it's hard to keep track of those who have some sort of problem with silly nicknames, and those who could careless. I'm sorry if you are one of those who doesn't let it ruin their day, but it's just a tired act for the others.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 11:29 PM)
Well it's hard to keep track of those who have some sort of problem with silly nicknames, and those who could careless. I'm sorry if you are one of those who doesn't let it ruin their day, but it's just a tired act for the others.

nope, you're a cool dude in my book.. i have zero problem with you