Bossard vs Soxtalk

BigSqwert

Bossard vs Soxtalk  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a better groundscrew person than Roger Bossard?

• Yes
    • No

One of the poll options should have been:

Alternate Old-mar and Mark Teahen as apprentices-in-training for the position.

Maybe if Teahen actually had to mow the grass with a push mower in the summer months, he'd get in better physical condition and not end up on the DL.

Of course, if he WAS on the active roster, Ozzie would play him and that would be equally bad.

Hence, groundscrew/mowing detail, where at least we get something back in terms of ROI.

I'm just a good as Bossard...though I have to say, my lawn is 1/800th the size...but that said, it's perfect. :D

Oh, and I use a regular old Toro...actually I borrow it because I lost the bag to my own. Honestly though, I could easily use a push mower, my lawn is only about 30x20, and another subsection that's about 7x30...but as stated above, not a weed in sight. :D

Edited by Y2HH

And Don Cooper.

If not the best, Coop has a reputation of definitely being in the top 5 for his position.

Although Baines might be the worst 1B coach, Cora the shortest bench coach (he does get extra credit points for his overrated "Camp Coras" that have had such a tangible long-term effect on our fielders) and Jeff Cox the looniest/most hyperkinetic 3B coach.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:16 AM)
And Don Cooper.

If not the best, Coop has a reputation of definitely being in the top 5 for his position.

Although Baines might be the worst 1B coach, Cora the shortest bench coach (he does get extra credit points for his overrated "Camp Coras" that have had such a tangible long-term effect on our fielders) and Jeff Cox the looniest/most hyperkinetic 3B coach.

I much preferred when Rock was our first base coach. :(