Frequent Flier miles

The Gooch

Does anyone know of a good credit card to accumulate frequent flier miles? I just want to know if there are any out there that are worth it and actually a good deal for someone that would like to get a free roundtrip flight at least once a year.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 25, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
Does anyone know of a good credit card to accumulate frequent flier miles? I just want to know if there are any out there that are worth it and actually a good deal for someone that would like to get a free roundtrip flight at least once a year.

Southwest through chase is probably the best but I'm partial to Southwest because I fly mainly from here to Chicago. If you fly a different airline, you probably want their card.

I use the AAdvantage Citi cards, they have both MasterCard & Amex. They often have deals where you can get 20-30% bonus miles with every purchase. Out of O'Hare they fly nearly everywhere. When you first sign up, I think you give you nearly enough miles to buy a flight as well.