5/26 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 26, 2011 -> 06:07 PM)
I don't think it will be Danks simply because it could really hurt his trade value...

I would just trade him now at this point. See what we could get. It's obvious he will NEVER have that kind of breakout success here on the South Side. He's never had run support seemingly ever.

QUOTE (Cali @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:09 PM)
I would just trade him now at this point. See what we could get. It's obvious he will NEVER have that kind of breakout success here on the South Side. He's never had run support seemingly ever.

I just don't know what I would even want for him...two high-ceiling SP prospects?

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:10 PM)
I just don't know what I would even want for him...two high-ceiling SP prospects?

An awesome catching prospect sounds good to me, one that can fill in now. hint hint

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
I can't even hate on his ass. Why can't we do this with position players who can impact the game every day?

Interesting. Pitchers who come over here have mechanical issues that can be fixed and they can be turned into something good. Yet hitters are completely finished products that can never be fixed or changed because this is what they are when they come into the league. Must suck to be a hitter.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:12 PM)
An awesome catching prospect sounds good to me, one that can fill in now. hint hint

The Yankees just read that line and started laughing, even if you're not talking about them, they're laughing anyway.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:17 PM)
Pathetic at bat by Konerko. Farmer was criticizing him earlier tonight about how he's not being aggressive enough at the plate.

I love PK, but he's always seemed to struggle in that scenario...

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:17 PM)
Why do we have such a big f***ing problem scoring a double to lead off the inning

You could get a leadoff triple with the infield playing back and not score with this group on numb nuts.