5/26 at Blue Jays

flavum

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 26, 2011 -> 06:31 PM)
You mean Rice? I might be wrong.

Yeah, Rice.

I must have been thinking of Lance Broadway or one of those guys. McCulloch? I think he and Danks went to Texas.

Maybe one of those pitchers will actually turn out okay, Niemann's been a sort of decent fifth starter except for when he faces the White Sox.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 06:36 PM)
Ok, but what does that even mean? I don't get it.

Sorry JoeCool24. He made a good mock pic of Adam Dunn, calling him Adam Derp and had his eyes crossed; looking all guffaw-like. Now he re-did it with the moniker Adam Damned with his eyes all white-out and flames in the background. Basically just taking a jab at Dunn for fun, and for the bust so far that Dunn is.

That also marks the first time Viciedo all year has been over a 900 OPS, .905 to be precise.

He's more exciting than any hitter on our team except for Quentin and Alexei when he's not foolhardily trying to bunt.

Surprised the Jays didn't bring back Frank Catalonotto to have another six hit game against us!

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:42 PM)
Sorry JoeCool24. He made a good mock pic of Adam Dunn, calling him Adam Derp and had his eyes crossed; looking all guffaw-like. Now he re-did it with the moniker Adam Damned with his eyes all white-out and flames in the background. Basically just taking a jab at Dunn for fun, and for the bust so far that Dunn is.

Ok, I understood the Damned one, but I was just not familiar with the term "derp".

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2011 -> 06:37 PM)
Yeah, Rice.

I must have been thinking of Lance Broadway or one of those guys. McCulloch? I think he and Danks went to Texas.

Maybe one of those pitchers will actually turn out okay, Niemann's been a sort of decent fifth starter except for when he faces the White Sox.

Yep. Broadway went to TCU. McCulloch and Jordan Danks went to TX. John Danks was drafted out of high school, Round Rock, nearby Austin.

Niemann went to Rice as well. Some pretty good Texas pitchers. Well...most of them.

Taylor Jungmann from UT looks like the real deal, IMHO, to be drafted in the first or supplemental round. Jus' sayin'. :gosoxretro:

I have been doing my best to support the team and it's putrid offesne, but this is getting tiring. Dunn has more K's than anyone in th league if not both leagues. Too bad the guy isn't a pitcher for crying out loud.

We need some spark. Where will it come from and when and how