5/26 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 27, 2011 -> 12:55 AM)
We need Jermaine Dye to come and tell Dunn how to get out of the "Welcome to the White Sox 2 Month Slump."

I think J Dye would do just as good right now even being out of baseball almost two years

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 26, 2011 -> 05:53 PM)
I have been doing my best to support the team and it's putrid offesne, but this is getting tiring. Dunn has more K's than anyone in th league if not both leagues. Too bad the guy isn't a pitcher for crying out loud.

We need some spark. Where will it come from and when and how

Dunn leads the AL with 62 K's, and yet we're the 4th best team in the AL at NOT striking out.

A lot of it has to do with AJ and Pierre, but they haven't shown any power.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 27, 2011 -> 12:57 AM)
Any chance we can make it that Greg Walker won't be allowed back into the United States?

Anyone here for the TSC? Get him on the no-fly list. Clearly he's terrorizing the White Sox organization.

Also, love the heckler.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2011 -> 06:01 PM)
I wonder which player the Sox will have to spend more money on to trade them, Dunn or Rios? I give it a 1 percent chance that either finishes out their contract with the Sox.

I'll guess Rios will end up being impossible to trade and Dunn will have a statistical rebound after the games stop really counting.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:03 PM)
AJ at 4/40 throwing out runners.

I think that counts the CS against Crisp, so really less than 10%, or 3/40, 7.5%.

And if you add in all the "whoops, the ball slipped out of my hand" non-throws, then it's even worse.

And it would be out of 39 if you don't count Crisps, it doesn't count as a "safe" count.