5/26 at Blue Jays

flavum

QUOTE (soxsider11 @ May 26, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
bunt with alexei in the first but not with oar in 7th in a tie game? Hmmmm

I was just thinking the same thing. Bunt in the 1st with a runner like Pierre at first and a lousy bunter in Alexei, but don't bunt now with an excellent bunter like Omar and with a slow runner like A.J. on at first. Hmmmmm, indeed!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our pitchers have been on a roll and our offense still has its head parked deep inside its rectum. How the f*** does an entire team not hit except for a player or two. It defies logic. Then again we have a guy in AAA hitting the ball well yet we keep playing slappy the magical out generator because our manager was a 3rd base coach on a team that he used to be good on.

QUOTE (Cali @ May 27, 2011 -> 12:58 AM)
Man, how rude would it be to tweet Gordon with a link to a couple AB's in 2009 and tell him to go back to that stance? haha

About as rude as it would be to plant some drugs in Greg Walker's suitcase on the flight back.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 27, 2011 -> 02:04 AM)
I do not see how he is taken out of the rotation but money and salary will dictate he will!

I'm very confident he won't be. I think it will be Danks if he loses his next start.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:03 PM)
Another fantastic start by Humber.

Well too bad he was matched up against Cy Morrow of the unhittable Morrows. I mean he has a 4.50 ERA but who the hell puts wood on a guy who throws BBs like that. You just tip your cap and pray that this day after day ACE treatment we face ends at some point. Who goes up against Cy Young pitchers each day.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
I'm very confident he won't be. I think it will be Danks if he loses his next start.

I don't think it will be Danks simply because it could really hurt his trade value...

I wonder what underachieving pile of crap we will trade Humber for later on this year. I mean Kenny has his board and I am sure that there is a member of the wayback allstar team that needs a home for the last legs of their career.