Com Ed

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

I was sitting downstairs watching "The Wedding Singer" starring Adam Sandler when a rude awaking of it shutting off on me occured. We lost power for 20 min and my sister had to jumpstart the house with our 2003 Chevy Trailbazer.

Knock Knock,

Whos there,

Com Ed.

Com Ed who.

Go f*** urselves Com Ed.

:fyou Com Ed. :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1
We lost power for 20 min and my sister had to jumpstart the house with our 2003 Chevy Trailbazer.
ok im very curious now.. how does one jump start a house with a chevy??????

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh s***...

Someone pass me the screen cleaner please.

well i had to assume its a house and not a trailer park .. i didnt know they put a down stairs in trailers these days...............

Jumper cables to my chevy which leads downstairs into the electric system.

To your chevy? I thought you were 13.

And all I gotta say is that is one mean ass chevy. I mean, they are like a rock, but I mean come on. They don't have that much juice.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think I just woke up my whole house reading this one.  Still trying to picture this one.

ya know the sad thing about it is... i got a few beers under my belt tonite and i actually went out and looked at my hook up from com ed.... i still cant figure out how to hook up a chevy to the terminals and get my house started............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya know the sad thing about it is... i got a few beers under my belt tonite and i actually went out and looked at my hook up from com ed.... i still cant figure out how to hook up a chevy to the terminals and get my house started............ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Stop it I think they're back to sleep. I don't wanna wake em' again. :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
Stop it I think they're back to sleep. I don't wanna wake em' again. :nono

either they are asleep but .. i still wanna see how they hook up a chevy to a house outlet and make the electrisity work........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Try being an electrical engineer in a quiet office and read that ...LMAO!!!!

Now if I can figure how that was done, I can use the theory to jump start the contractor into finishing the additions on my house and garage!  :headbang

omfg.. rotflmmfao.........i still want to know how to jump start my house so i can tell com ed to f*** off with their billing...........hell id leave the car running in the yard to have free electric...maybe buy a few more for super power....... :lol:

Talking about jumping houses, this one will sure make you laugh!!!

My long deceased grandparents lived in an old house in Oak Brook. The base of their house had little canisters surrounding it. Every two weeks during the summer time, my mom would come over and water their house! Yup! She took a garden hose, stuck it down each canister, and watered in each canister for about a minute! She said it was to make the foundation better.

I was laughing my ass off every time I saw her doing that!!!