5/28 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bulokis @ May 28, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)
Change is good,do not be afraid of change Reinsdorf.

He is no nuts Reinsdorf no change will happen, but fans will be blamed for attendance woes though.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 28, 2011 -> 03:30 PM)
I don't b**** about Ozzie as much as most people here, but this loss is 100% on him for that awful, no-balls move of using Quentin to pinch hit for McPherson instead of Dunn....

Agree to a point, but what about the pen (Thornton and Crain) not doing the job again.

I have no problem with using Floyd, in fact I liked that. But, I agree with the consensus that it really didn't matter. Being the pessimist that this team has made me, I knew they were dropping this one anyway. This team is a f***ing joke.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 28, 2011 -> 04:36 PM)
I really think at this point OG does not care If he is fired, he sure manages like it.

I shutter to think who will eventually replace him...it won't be someone with a fresh perspective...

Reinsdorf is like Evilenne from the Wiz..don't bring me no bad news...

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 28, 2011 -> 05:36 PM)
Agree to a point, but what about the pen (Thornton and Crain) not doing the job again.

I don't know, I was at work until the 9th inning, but the bullpen not doing their job has to be somewhat expected. Ozzie had an easy decision to make, and he didn't make it.

Ranger said Dunn wasn't pinch hit for because he's going to break out one of these days.

Poor excuse, but I fully expected that from him.

He can start breaking out in the 2nd inning. In that situation, pinch hitting with Quentin was the only right move.

Baseball 101.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 28, 2011 -> 04:51 PM)
Ranger said Dunn wasn't pinch hit for because he's going to break out one of these days.

Poor excuse, but I fully expected that from him.

He can start breaking out in the 2nd inning. In that situation, pinch hitting with Quentin was the only right move.

Baseball 101.

That is like saying I carry an umbrella everyday because it may rain one of these days............Idiot!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 28, 2011 -> 06:54 PM)
That is like saying I carry an umbrella everyday because it may rain one of these days............Idiot!

That's a pretty good example, but the inner-Chris Rongey in me says that you would carry an umbrella around with you every day even during a 20-day drought in Seattle, because track record says it WILL rain soon again.

:lolhitting

Ginger, how can you complain about Thornton? He got Patterson to hit a routine ground ball, it's just some idiot made an AWFUL decision on who should be covering the steal attempt (of one of the slower players in baseball).

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 28, 2011 -> 04:17 PM)
All this extra bs because Ozzie didn't have the stones to yank Dunn for Quentin.

Ozzie has to be the worst in-game manager in major league baseball. If the Sox don't replace him soon it just shows that they are willing to acept this garbage. "All in" my eye! I don't blame any Sox fan for not spending money to come out and support this bulls***.

Fire Ozzie and Walker NOW!