5.28 games

bighurt4life

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 29, 2011 -> 12:06 AM)
Wilkins w/ a walk in his 1st AB. His OBP is .500 the past 10 games....

He seems to finally be showing the skills we thought he had. Home runs in three straight games have his ISO at .200.

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ May 28, 2011 -> 08:11 PM)
He seems to finally be showing the skills we thought he had. Home runs in three straight games have his ISO at .200.

Unfortunately he is striking out a lot more in May. 10 K to 11 BB in April compared to 17 BB and 26 K in May. At least his average and walk rates are up. I still probably have the highest hopes for him than most people here.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 28, 2011 -> 06:21 PM)
Unfortunately he is striking out a lot more in May. 10 K to 11 BB in April compared to 17 BB and 26 K in May. At least his average and walk rates are up. I still probably have the highest hopes for him than most people here.

First full year of pro ball and he's in high-A. Probably a good idea to give him a few months to let him settle in. The numbers will do the same.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 29, 2011 -> 12:21 AM)

You're looking at the wrong rows. 5 BB/16 SO in April, 12 BB/11 SO in May.