5/29 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:48 PM)
Man, somebody on this board last year told me that liked Harrell and thought he had a future. I wish I could remember who it was. So I could just make fun of you for an hour or so.

They must be taking notes from bumbling Hawk who likes to slurp the fringe prospects/organizational fodder that is the Sox farm system.

Wow is this an epic failure when this is the guy you bring up....the Jeff Gray decision is making this organization look like fools and no I do not think Jeff Gray is anything above average but he was doing his job with the Sox.

Danks should have been left in there for another inning and Harrell should finish this game no matter the result and be immediately sent down for another arm.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
They must be taking notes from bumbling Hawk who likes to slurp the fringe prospects/organizational fodder that is the Sox farm system.

As far as I am concerned we have one legitimate prospect in the minors and a bunch of other guys who could be bullpen fodder or utility players.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ May 29, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
Wonder what crap is gonna come outta oswaldo's mouth today?

Who cares?

It's easier to take these losses if you join those of us who expect nothing from this team.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
Well I can't say that with Hahn, as I have no clue if he's capable or not. But I love the way Friedman runs that organization.

You need an outsider to come in here with a fresh perspective.

They haven't had anyone close to that since Himes - who despite everything has been the best evaluator of real talent the Sox ever had.

The one-hit wonders of 2005 do not qualify - unless we're satisfied in winning a world series once a century waiting around for mostly average players to have career years.

Edited by mcgrad70