Sox vs BoSox Memorial Day Game Thread 5-30-11

Soxfest

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 30, 2011 -> 07:57 PM)
What the? Where the hell have you been? Welcome back.

Life has been kicking my a$$ repeatedly. I should be around more now. But really, do you think Beckham will ever be the great hitter he was made out to be?

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ May 30, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
Life has been kicking my a$$ repeatedly. I should be around more now. But really, do you think Beckham will ever be the great hitter he was made out to be?

I'll take good at this point. It's really demoralizing how it seems every team has 1-2 young studs kickin' ass right off the bat, and we have to go back to the 90's to find the last homegrown youngster to do the same for us.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 30, 2011 -> 08:25 PM)
I'll take good at this point. It's really demoralizing how it seems every team has 1-2 young studs kickin' ass right off the bat, and we have to go back to the 90's to find the last homegrown youngster to do the same for us.

I mean, I think Viciedo can be a great DH for the Sox for years, but after him, Ramirez, and Santos, the Sox have no good youth. I pray everyday that Beckham can be a .300/25 HR/30 doubles guy but I'm not so sure those prayers will ever be answered.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ May 30, 2011 -> 08:33 PM)
I mean, I think Viciedo can be a great DH for the Sox for years, but after him, Ramirez, and Santos, the Sox have no good youth. I pray everyday that Beckham can be a .300/25 HR/30 doubles guy but I'm not so sure those prayers will ever be answered.

Beckham was supposed to be as close to a lock for stardom we've had since Frank. And he's gone ass backwards.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 30, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Beckham was supposed to be as close to a lock for stardom we've had since Frank. And he's gone ass backwards.

Like I said, I pray but I don't think they'll ever be answered.

Which BTW, is anyone interested in an authentic Beckham black jersey size 48? I could go as low as $75. For those unaware, a 48 is like a L/XL. I have too many jerseys. And yes, this is authentic; I bought it for $225. It's not one of those fake $60 things.