Sox vs Tigers Game Thread 6-3-11

Soxfest

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 10:14 AM)
This Oliver guy appears to be trash. We should rock his ass.

Pitchers like Oliver are the type of guys Sox have alot of trouble with.

QUOTE (Bighurt52235 @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 10:48 AM)
I feel like if its Joe Oliver starting for the Tigres we have a pretty good shot.

I feel like if it's a pitcher I've never heard of and the Sox have never seen, the first 6 innings will be a breeze because our hitting coach doesn't properly prepare our players.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 10:57 AM)
This is the team in front of the Sox. Why wouldn't you want to play them?

It was more of a joke pointing towards our recent lack of success within the division. Of course Detroit is the team the Sox need to pass, so I want to play them and beat them, just hope they get it done.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 08:54 AM)
I feel like if it's a pitcher I've never heard of and the Sox have never seen, the first 6 innings will be a breeze because our hitting coach doesn't properly prepare our players.

I agree. The most recent example I can think of is when Luis Perez came in in extra innings in Toronto. An unknown Latin pitcher? We got no shot.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 09:00 AM)
It was more of a joke pointing towards our recent lack of success within the division. Of course Detroit is the team the Sox need to pass, so I want to play them and beat them, just hope they get it done.

I'm right there with you.

Inge to the DL with mono. I'll miss seeing those classy tats on his forearms.

1. Pierre, LF 2. Ramirez, SS 3. Quentin, DH 4. Konerko, 1B 5. Pierzynski, C 6. Rios, CF 7. Lillibridge, RF 8. Beckham, 2B 9. Morel, 3B

That is the line up as taken from the Chisox website. No Dunn to hit lefty against a yound lefty. Absolutely no confidence apparently in his ability to hit any lefty. Lilli in right and Q to DH

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 01:46 PM)
1. Pierre, LF 2. Ramirez, SS 3. Quentin, DH 4. Konerko, 1B 5. Pierzynski, C 6. Rios, CF 7. Lillibridge, RF 8. Beckham, 2B 9. Morel, 3B

That is the line up as taken from the Chisox website. No Dunn to hit lefty against a yound lefty. Absolutely no confidence apparently in his ability to hit any lefty. Lilli in right and Q to DH

LOL. All that money he's getting paid and we can't even count on him against our division rival after an off day.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 01:23 PM)
YAY! No Dunn!

@whitesox Chicago White Sox

Tonight's #WhiteSox lineup vs. DET: pierre7, ram6, qDH, pk3, aj2, rios8, lilli9, beck4, morel, 5, buehrle1

I assume your YAY is sarcastic? Dunn needs to hit his way out of this slump, sitting on the bench after an off day isn't going to help anything.