Sox vs Tigers Game Thread 6-4-11

Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 07:40 PM)
You mean besides the fact Dunn was a FA and Adrian wasn't? Now if you want to argue about Kenny finding creative ways to bloat our payroll, that's a different topic.

I'm sick of payroll discussions...this is not Mayberry....

If Reinsdorf can't afford a sports franchise then just sell to someone who can.

If someone like the Red Sox owner bought the White Sox and raised the payroll ceiling another 50 or 60 million a year, most of the fans on this site would be in cardiac arrest.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Let that be the one that kick-starts Gordon's season. Adam? Go enter witness protection or something.

Becksy is hitting .342 since May 20 (10 games prior to today). He got Kick Started when he shortened his leg lift (Walker effect?)

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 08:51 PM)
Balta...those are the at bats Morel can't have. He doesn't need to be taking a protect swing with 1 strike. He's such a better hitter when he tries to pull the ball.

For once, I bet he's intimidated by who he's facing. He's been protected from pitchers like this for a month.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 12:53 AM)
For once, I bet he's intimidated by who he's facing. He's been protected from pitchers like this for a month.

He just hasn't learned how to hit pitches away from him. As he showed last night, he can turn on pitches coming into him.