6/4 Games

danman31

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 07:01 PM)
D2 2/4, 2 runs scored, 1k.

Ah for a Fantasy where Rios is put on Waivers/Released and Danks patrols center. The way Rios os playing, I'm pretty sure Danks could do just that. Plus, since he's strikes out, less double plays to ground in to haha

Of course if Rios WAS released, KW/Ozzie would make the wrong call, and give De Aza the promotion. De AZzzzzzzzzzzzzza.

Edited by Cali

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 10:49 PM)
Ah for a Fantasy where Rios is put on Waivers/Released and Danks patrols center. The way Rios os playing, I'm pretty sure Danks could do just that. Plus, since he's strikes out, less double plays to ground in to haha

Of course if Rios WAS released, KW/Ozzie would make the wrong call, and give De Aza the promotion. De AZzzzzzzzzzzzzza.

Big HR today for De Aza.

Big HR today for De Aza.

Thanks for the reminder that all these stats that we are looking at is for MINOR league baseball. Some seem to think that this somehow translates into the same in the big leagues. De Aza is the perfect example.

I don't think Danks would do any more for the Sox right now than even Alex Rios in a slump.

It's good to see Trayce taking some pitches and getting on base via the walk(s). Also his power numbers are good. Looks like he's recognizing some pitches and getting use to others. IMHO the batting average will rise, it will just take some time.

QUOTE (WHITESOXRANDY @ Jun 4, 2011 -> 11:10 PM)
Thanks for the reminder that all these stats that we are looking at is for MINOR league baseball. Some seem to think that this somehow translates into the same in the big leagues. De Aza is the perfect example.

I don't think Danks would do any more for the Sox right now than even Alex Rios in a slump.

De Aza is a guy that the Marlins really liked but he kept getting hurt so they never could find a consistent spot for him.

De Aza is a guy that the Marlins really liked but he kept getting hurt so they never could find a consistent spot for him.

And, your point is ?

My point is that the Sox have nothing in the minor leagues. They might as well scrap the whole thing for what it's worth. The Sox might have one player that maybe could be an impact player at the Major League level one day. That's it.

It's a worthless farm system. Viciedo is the only one right now that might have a memorable big league career. And, he isn't even a slam dunk to do that. The Sox whole minor league stable isn't worth 1 legit A rated prospect. It's a joke.

QUOTE (WHITESOXRANDY @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 05:16 PM)
And, your point is ?

My point is that the Sox have nothing in the minor leagues. They might as well scrap the whole thing for what it's worth. The Sox might have one player that maybe could be an impact player at the Major League level one day. That's it.

It's a worthless farm system. Viciedo is the only one right now that might have a memorable big league career. And, he isn't even a slam dunk to do that. The Sox whole minor league stable isn't worth 1 legit A rated prospect. It's a joke.

Thanks for that Mr. Hyperbole.

The system is bad, one of the worst, but here's the thing... the worst systems in the league still have multiple guys that will likely make it, and even the best systems are 98% garbage. No need to use such ridiculous statements to make the point that the system is disappointing.

QUOTE (WHITESOXRANDY @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 05:16 PM)
And, your point is ?

How many people actually do that?