6/5 vs Tigers

flavum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)
Not a good game for Lillibridge. This is an embarrassing lineup that Kenny should be ashamed of (actually, he should be fired for, but that's coming at end of year).

You're in trouble if we keep asking Lillibridge to bail us out because of the suckage that is Dunn, Rios and AJ.

The imposter is out and Ohman is in.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
Pierre

Rios

Dunn

AJ

Teahen

Pena

Ohman

That is wayyyyyyyyy too much suckage for one team.

Flip for:

Viciedo

Danks

Gallagher

Infante

Kuhn (not ready yet...)

Flowers

I would have let Castro catch and flowers back him or share time, Castro with AJ's PT can put up similar or better numbers, leave morel at 3rd, Viciedo can DH, but now were stuck with all these stiffs

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:09 PM)
Tigers are flat out the best team in the AL Central, in my opinion. Need to win 5 of our next 7 on this home stand. I'm confident the pitching can hold down Seattle and Oakland's offenses.

Read on Motown sports that the Tigers plan to be very active at the deadline if they're in it (they obviously will be). And unlike us, they've got some attractive assets.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 08:11 PM)
25K today the way the play at the Cell I am not suprised.

That's pathetic. Tomorrow should be a big crowd due to half price night, but the crowds the rest of the week will be in the low 20s likely.

QUOTE (Real @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
detroit is better than us

I don't disagree but this team just swept a better Red Sox team at their house only to come home and possibly lose 2/3 to Detroit, which the Sox possibly could've have swept if they weren't so pathetic with RISP.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
Read on Motown sports that the Tigers plan to be very active at the deadline if they're in it (they obviously will be). And unlike us, they've got some attractive assets.

I was just about to post this. I believe Leyland and DD are pretty much playing for contract extensions at this point, so expect significant activity. They do indeed have some pieces, but their system isn't that stellar aside from Turner. Though Turner could net them something big.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 08:12 PM)
That's pathetic. Tomorrow should be a big crowd due to half price night, but the crowds the rest of the week will be in the low 20s likely.

I'm glad crowds are down for this horrible underachieving team.

Sox still can't beat their brethren in the Central and we've only played Minnie twice.

Ha. This is the season from hell.