6/5 vs Tigers

flavum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 10:13 PM)
Why Sox draft like s*** anyway............Maybe we can overreach 30 rounds again and draft another f***ing Williams or Guillen for no reason at all

That's the scary part...our first round pick is only pick where it seems we're determined to invest the money we have to.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 10:13 PM)
I'm no longer an Adam Dunn fan and I curse the day we signed him.

You should start a pool about how much money we'll have to include when we trade him and Rios. I still don't see how anyone supports Kenny Williams.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 04:15 PM)
You should start a pool about how much money we'll have to include when we trade him and Rios. I still don't see how anyone supports Kenny Williams.

maybe for teahen and rios but i was here when we got peavy and dunn, this board was ecstatic

QUOTE (Real @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 09:17 PM)
maybe for teahen and rios but i was here when we got peavy and dunn, this board was ecstatic

That's cause they are name players.

We can hope we get a name player from another organization worth a s***.

When do we just pack it in? We'd need a .614 winning percentage the rest of the year to get to 90 wins. Combine that with the fact that we regularly play poorly in August and September, it's incredibly bleak.

It's not going to happen.

Why do they have to keep acting like the ship isn't sinking around them? Why must we pretend that things are going to magically turn around? Why do we always underachieve? And how many times do the same old things need to happen before we decide it's time for a change?

The fact that nobody on this team has lost their job is insulting at this point.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 04:21 PM)
When do we just pack it in? We'd need a .614 winning percentage the rest of the year to get to 90 wins. Combine that with the fact that we regularly play poorly in August and September, it's incredibly bleak.

Why do they have to keep acting like the ship isn't sinking around them? Why must we pretend that things are going to magically turn around? Why do we always underachieve? And how many times do the same old things need to happen before we decide it's time for a change?

The fact that nobody on this team has lost their job is insulting at this point.

90 wins is a pipedream.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 05:21 PM)

Counting today, the White Sox are 17-11 since May 7, their bottom.

That's a .607 winning percentage. That's right where you say they need to be.