6/5 vs Tigers

flavum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 02:57 PM)
Peavy's injury history is the reason the Sox won't be able to trade one of the starters.

Five seconds after we make a deal, he'll go on the DL and the call would have to go out to ...

Not to mention Humber is not the second coming.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:57 PM)
Peavy's injury history is the reason the Sox won't be able to trade one of the starters.

Five seconds after we make a deal, he'll go on the DL and the call would have to go out to ...

That might not have been nearly as much of a concern if we'd started Sale off in AAA this year like we should have.,

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 08:00 PM)
How can a team with a $125+ million dollar payroll be home to like 7 of the worst players in baseball?

I was thinking earlier how 3 of our 6 best players have to be making close to the minimum.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)
Did you watch the Cubs or Mets the last few years?

At least the Mets have had chronic injuries. I'd take the Cubs worst 7 over our worst 7 any day of the week. Three of our top 5 players are an elf, a 29 year-old who was DFA'ed twice in a week before we scooped him up and a guy that's only been pitching for about two years.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)
At least the Mets have had chronic injuries. I'd take the Cubs worst 7 over our worst 7 any day of the week. Three of our top 5 players are an elf, a 29 year-old who was DFA'ed twice in a week before we scooped him up and a guy that's only been pitching for about two years.

:lolhitting