Kobe Hearing

Steff

Very standard proceedure.

10 minutes tops. Kobe was not wearing a tie :nono

Prelim set for 10-9. Judge was very no nonsense. Issued another warning about everyone keeping their mouths shut.

The new revelation now being reported by MSNBC, CourtTV, and CNN is that they have confirming reports from police sources that Kobe locked the door and refused to let her leave. She begged. And after she agreed to return, he let her go. Then when she did not return, a hotel employee said he came down to the lobby looking for her.

If true.... that is messed up.

10 minutes tops. Kobe was not wearing a tie  :nono

Prelim set for 10-9. Judge was very no nonsense. Issued another warning about everyone keeping their mouths shut.

The new revelation now being reported by MSNBC, CourtTV, and CNN is that they have confirming reports from police sources that Kobe locked the door and refused to let her leave. She begged. And after she agreed to return, he let her go. Then when she did not return, a hotel employee said he came down to the lobby looking for her.

So he came looking for her, dragged her back up to the room, and raped her? And NOBODY saw this and intervened? :rolleyes:

So he came looking for her, dragged her back up to the room, and raped her? And NOBODY saw this and intervened? :rolleyes:

No.

He invited her. She went. Whatever happened, happened. She left. When she did not return, he went to the lobby looking for her.

And :rolleyes: right back atcha. I'm just typing what they are saying.

No.

He invited her. She went. Whatever happened, happened. She left. When she did not return, he went to the lobby looking for her.

And :rolleyes: right back atcha. I'm just typing what they are saying.

Well steff, i understand your explanation. My question is why does it surprise you. If he just raped someone, im sure he wouldnt want her to leave upset, or until she promised not to say anything. It all seems to fit, to me. He went "looking for her" to see if or make sure she didnt tell.

No.

And  :rolleyes:  right back atcha. I'm just typing what they are saying.

Uh, that is not what you said the first time. You said "he would not let her leave, he locked the door, she begged him to let her out, she promised to come back, she never did, and he went looking for her". NEVER ONCE did you mention "whatever happened, happened", so :rolleyes: yet again.

If you are going to "type what they say", make sure you do it correctly.

Thank you.

No.

Uh, that is not what you said the first time. You said "he would not let her leave, he locked the door, she begged him to let her out, she promised to come back, she never did, and he went looking for her". NEVER ONCE did you mention "whatever happened, happened", so :rolleyes: yet again.

Thank you.

Sorry clu... forgot who I was dealing with.

If you didn't understand what I said all you had to do is ask. Obviously.. I would have been more then happy to explain it further for you.

More...

Evidence includes:

Physical bruising. Some sort of "internal injuries". Pictures of said injuries. A hotel employee whom she told immediately.

Dan Abrams, without naming his source of course, says that with what he's been told.. the evidence is "overwhelming".

More...

Evidence includes:

Physical bruising. Some sort of "internal injuries". Pictures of said injuries. A hotel employee whom she told immediately.

Dan Abrams, without naming his source of course, says that with what he's been told.. the evidence is "overwhelming".

"vaginal tearing"

Dan Abrams says the evidence is "overwhelming".

I don't know who Dan Abrams is (the prosecutor?), but I'm glad the gag order is being honored.

It's unfortunate that the defense can't have access to this supposed "evidence" to be able to comment on it. Kobe's being nailed to the cross, and has no chance to defend himself. But I guess that's only fair since he's a brutal rapist.

No.

Thank you.

If you didn't understand what I said all you had to do is ask. Obviously.. I would have been more then happy to explain it further for you.

Why not just save the time and explain it thoroughly the first time? :huh:

No.

Thank you.

Everyone else seemed to get it...

No.

Thank you.

Everyone else seemed to get it...

I didn't know that Bmr, wise as he is, comprised "everyone". :huh:

I don't know who Dan Abrams is (the prosecutor?), but I'm glad the gag order is being honored.

It's unfortunate that the defense can't have access to this supposed "evidence" to be able to comment on it.  Kobe's being nailed to the cross, and has no chance to defend himself.  But I guess that's only fair since he's a brutal rapist.

Maybe you should find out who the players are before you make statements (re: the gag order and who it applies to).

As well.. perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the proceedures and what the defense has and has not been given.

I didn't know that Bmr, wise as he is, comprised "everyone". :huh:

As usual, you are correct.

How about... no one else expressed that they didn't understand.

No problem though, clu. I'll be sure to be overly detailed in the future as to avoid any possibility that you might not understand. ;)

No problem though, clu. I'll be sure to be overly detailed in the future as to avoid any possibility that you might not  understand.  ;)

AWW you two should get married, or get a room or something. :P

No problem though, clu. I'll be sure to be overly detailed in the future as to avoid any possibility that you might not  understand.  ;)

The post has been up for less than an hour (so many people probably haven't even read it yet), and you clarified yourself already, so why would someone "express that they don't understand it"? :rolleyes:

The post has been up for less than an hour (so many people probably haven't even read it yet), and you clarified yourself already, so why would someone "express that they don't understand it"? :rolleyes:

Well I don't know, clu... You seem to have had an issue with it which is why I clarified.