6/7 Game Thread - SOX vs Mariners - 7:10pm CDT - CSN+

knightni

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 06:14 PM)
Minnesota was on a little streak so Cleveland beating them will hopefully hurt them as I fear the twins in the long run heads up against the Sox as opposed to Cleveland..

I hate that the Sox have not played Minnesota more.

Me too. And the fact is they're playing better and you watch, Mauer will come off the DL by the time we're there next week.

FWIW, and I'll repost this in the Sox catch-all thread, but my friend is at the game sitting behind Homeplate, and she said she is sitting behind a Yankees scout. It appears he is scouting Phil Humber, and has a bunch of sheets with his name written all over it. Wonder if the Yankees will make any offers.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 08:48 PM)
FWIW, and I'll repost this in the Sox catch-all thread, but my friend is at the game sitting behind Homeplate, and she said she is sitting behind a Yankees scout. It appears he is scouting Phil Humber, and has a bunch of sheets with his name written all over it. Wonder if the Yankees will make any offers.

Peavy going onto the dl it would take a bunch with how cheap he is and how he is pitching

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 09:48 PM)

So what will the Sox want in return inorder to move him?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 09:59 PM)
I'm not sure they would move him, so they would probably ask for a lot just to see what the Yankees would say.

Even if Montero is in the package? Now I doubt Yanks would deal him for Humber given no success in the past for Humber, but just saying what if