6/7 Game Thread - SOX vs Mariners - 7:10pm CDT - CSN+

knightni

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
I wonder if Konerko is liking the DH position.

Dunn may see more time over there as Konerko seems to be just fine as a DH. Play him 3 times in the field a week.

Why? Konerko is a much better defender, may as well give Konerko 5 or 6 starts at 1B a week.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 08:26 PM)
It wasn't obvious. It was some sort of an inside joke, I am trying to read into.

To me it was obvious they were talking about the politician who tweeted a inappropriate picture to some co-ed when the guy is married. He sent the tweet to 45,000 of his followers accidentally and then said he was "hacked"- and it turned out to be a lie and he came clean yesterday.

Anyways I wasn't paying 100% attention and I just jumped on this thread so forgive me if I'm pointing out the obvious

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 09:30 PM)
So Dunn is on the bench again tmr or wat? I never thought Ozzie would bench him back to back games now

You would think but who knows whats going through his head. Maybe he thinks hes hot against left handers after he broke the streak

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 09:31 PM)
To me it was obvious they were talking about the politician who tweeted a inappropriate picture to some co-ed when the guy is married. He sent the tweet to 45,000 of his followers accidentally and then said he was "hacked"- and it turned out to be a lie and he came clean yesterday.

Anyways I wasn't paying 100% attention and I just jumped on this thread so forgive me if I'm pointing out the obvious

I would have swore they were talking about Ozzie.