• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet heart, it is time to come and eat some crow.  :whip

you have to admit, colon was great today and he been doing the job as the

#1 pitcher of the club. right? a simple answer for a simple question?  :P

:lol:  :headbang

Hsc is a good person, and she knows her baseball, but she lets her emotions get in the way. Colon is a very good pitcher with the potential to be dominant.

Hsc is a good person, and she knows her baseball, but she lets her emotions get in the way. Colon is a very good pitcher with the potential to be dominant.

I assume when you said "He has the potential to be dominant" you mean he can dominate any given night he pitches, correct?

I assume when you said "He has the potential to be dominant" you mean he can dominate any given night he pitches, correct?

True, but what i really meant is he has the potential to become one of the top 5 pitchers in baseball, and soon.

Bartolo deserves props from all of us.  We all were b****in and moanin about him a few weeks ago...

Not all of us. Ive never given up or said a bad word about Colon. Also, I still believe in Koch. Ive seen these guys dominate. They can or will do it again.

True, but what i really meant is he has the potential to become one of the top 5 pitchers in baseball, and soon.

You mean like what he did last year, correct? The same guy who went 20-8 with like a 2.93 ERA. If that Bartolo Colon shows up this year, we are in first place, and Loz and Colon both probably have something like 30 combined wins already.

That's the pitcher I want to see 90% of the time if we resign him.

Colon can lead us to the playoffs if he continues doing what he's done these last three starts...Gordon has been rocked his last two appearances but Marte has shined.....Garland and Wright need to win a game or two now and then to help us drive to the pennant..The runs will be there for us if they can keep us close :bringit

Bartolo deserves props from all of us.  We all were b****in and moanin about him a few weeks ago...

I have never b****ed about Colon. You have to love a guy who can consistently pitch 120 pitches in a game for you and not give up more than 2 to 3 runs always.

His contribution to our bullpen is not tangibly measured, but trust me, after seeing how delicate our bullpen is, every rest the bullpen gets when Bartolo pitches is huge.

With an off day tomorrow, we should have all our guns for the first game against the As

Also, Wright misses his start with the off day tomorrow, so he can pitch in the pen too on Friday if needed

Colon, Koch and Konerko are proven veterans. You have to know the talent is there and they'll come through eventually. I never gave up on Colon or Konerko and I'm not giving up on Billy Koch, either. In fact, you'd have to include Mark Buehrle in that group too. 3 out 4 have come around, now we need Billy Koch to do the same.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou colon.. the big fat ass tub of goo..........he wont be here next year so why fret over him???????? ;)

:fyou colon.. the big fat ass tub of goo..........he wont be here next year so why fret over him???????? ;)

Are you still gonna flip the bird at him if he wins Game 7 of the World Series? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

Are you still gonna flip the bird at him if he wins Game 7 of the World Series? ;)

:fyou that we will never get that far.. even with that fat ass tub of goo......... :rolleyes:

:fyou that we will never get that far.. even with that fat ass tub of goo......... :rolleyes:

You are probably right, but you never know. :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1

You are probably right, but you never know. :nono

yeah i know see 2000 for reference......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
C'mon LDF, it was pretty nieve of you to think she is gonna look at him for anything more than an emotional POV, because his second half stats are just too f***ing good to ignore

noooooooooo, not at all...... loz's second half stats are too f***in good to ignore.. colons are just sub par compared to his... f*** colon.. that fat ass couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag with the bottom cut off cause hes too damn lazy.........besides .. if your in the outfield who would you rather have .. that fat ass who takes 5 hours to complete an inning or someone whos gonna get you on and off the field on a hot summer day??????? go ask his teamates who they would rather have out there........ ;)

noooooooooo, not at all...... loz's second half stats are too f***in good to ignore.. colons are just sub par compared to his... f*** colon.. that fat ass couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag with the bottom cut off cause hes too damn lazy.........besides .. if your in the outfield who would you rather have .. that fat ass who takes 5 hours to complete an inning or someone whos gonna get you on and off the field on a hot summer day??????? go ask  his teamates who they would rather have out there........ ;)

2nd Half Stats:

Loaiza 3-0 2.76 ERA 3BB 23K

Colon 4-1 1.54 ERA 5BB 30K

Guest hotsoxchick1

goodie for you.. now did you ask the guys in the field who they would rather be behind????? my guess is loz.. since he gets them on and off the field in a timely manner as opposed to that lard ass who takes his sweet ass time doing his f***in job..........it gets aweful hot out there when your standing around waiting on something to happen............. ;)

goodie for you.. now did you ask the guys in the field who they would rather be behind????? my guess is loz.. since he gets them on and off the field in a timely manner as opposed to that lard ass who takes his sweet ass time doing his f***in job..........it gets aweful hot out there when your standing around waiting on something to happen............. ;)

Yeah lemme just hop right on the field and ask them.

If you're more worried about who gets you off the field on a hot day faster, than oh, say winning the game, they shouldn't be involved in baseball.

As long as Colon is winning the game, I highly doubt anybody cares if they're hot or not.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah lemme just hop right on the field and ask them.

If you're more worried about who gets you off the field on a hot day faster, than oh, say winning the game, they shouldn't be involved in baseball.

As long as Colon is winning the game, I highly doubt anybody cares if they're hot or not.

you better worry about hot players.. they dont produce/hit as well as rested more cooled off players on a hot summers day.... yeah colon won a couple big freakin deal.. it doesnt excuse the ones he has lost that he SHOULD have won easily if in fact hes such a God on the mound......f*** him........he aint gonna be around here next year anyhow so why fret over it...........