HSC

LDF

Yeah lemme just hop right on the field and ask them.

If you're more worried about who gets you off the field on a hot day faster, than oh, say winning the game, they shouldn't be involved in baseball.

As long as Colon is winning the game, I highly doubt anybody cares if they're hot or not.

you better worry about hot players.. they dont produce/hit as well as rested more cooled off players on a hot summers day.... yeah colon won a couple big freakin deal.. it doesnt excuse the ones he has lost that he SHOULD have won easily if in fact hes such a God on the mound......f*** him........he aint gonna be around here next year anyhow so why fret over it...........

I "fret" about him now because I live in the present, and am not looking into the future, he's with us now, and winning now, so I have no problem with him at all.

P.S. 3 Months, 2 days and waiting...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HSC, i think you are wrong when you say this BS of lazyness on and off the field. He is pitching very well in the last 4 games. I dont give a s*** if he is lazy, i'm worried with his game. If he pitches this well for the rest of the year, he can drink all the beer, eat everything he wants. He maybe is not here next year, but we need him right now and he is with us, he need our props and support.

now did you ask the guys in the field who they would rather be behind????? my guess is loz.. since he gets them on and off the field in a timely manner as opposed to that lard ass who takes his sweet ass time doing his f***in job..........it gets aweful hot out there when your standing around waiting on something to happen

His teammates are worried with his pitching, if a player is hating his pitcher because he takes too long to pitch, this guy is a idiot. This is bulls***.

We need more black players, they can handle the heat much better. Loiaza threw 121 pitches in 6 innings, unless he was throwing between innings, the fielders were out there a-lot longer than the 99 pitches Colon threw over 8 innings in the heat yesterday. As big a tub of goo as he may be, arguing over who is better is kind of dumb as they both, along with Buerhle are better than anything we have had in about 10 years. Now if only we could get a bullpen. The converstation is pretty frustrating as these two guys are arguably our best starters. If the mindset of the fielders is indeed the case, this is sad as hell.

Our fielders should go work for the city as they seem to have standing around in the heat down to a science.

We need more black players, they can handle the heat much better.  Loiaza threw 121 pitches in 6 innings, unless he was throwing between innings, the fielders were out there a-lot longer than the 99 pitches Colon threw over 8 innings in the heat yesterday.  As big a tub of goo as he may be, arguing over who is better is kind of dumb as they both, along with Buerhle are better than anything we have had in about 10 years.  Now if only we could get a bullpen.  The converstation is pretty frustrating as these two guys are arguably our best starters.  If the mindset of the fielders is indeed the case, this is sad as hell.

Our fielders should go work for the city as they seem to have standing around in the heat down to a science.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's good

If you're more worried about who gets you off the field on a hot day faster, than oh, say winning the game, they shouldn't be involved in baseball.

As long as Colon is winning the game, I highly doubt anybody cares if they're hot or not.

you better worry about hot players.. they dont produce/hit as well as rested more cooled off players on a hot summers day.... yeah colon won a couple big freakin deal.. it doesnt excuse the ones he has lost that he SHOULD have won easily if in fact hes such a God on the mound......f*** him........he aint gonna be around here next year anyhow so why fret over it...........

Have you scolded Mark on the ones he should have won... :o :rolleyes: :ph34r:

;) :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

Have you scolded Mark on the ones he should have won... :o :rolleyes: :ph34r:

;) :P

:P ....mark will be here for at least another couple of season.. fartolo will not.... never liked the guy before and im not going to start liking him now cause he won a few games..you guys go on and have your love fest for him when he falls on his ass dont complain........ ;)

HSC, what is the matter with you. He has been lights out for the last 4-5 weeks. This guy won 10 games for the Expos last year. He is just fine and you better start supporting him because he is a intrical part for this team to be a winner. It sounds like you would rather him suck than the Sox win. Come on. It is rediculous to be like that. You don't have to like the guy but you have to support the team of which you claim to be a huge fan. This is the type of thing Cubs fans do. I hope he continues to dominate on the way to winning the division and a run in the playoffs if nothing else to shut you up about him. I am absolutely astonished with you feelings toward Colon. I thought you would be one to be able to put any personal feelings aside to support your entire team? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, what is the matter with you. He has been lights out for the last 4-5 weeks. This guy won 10 games for the Expos last year. He is just fine and you better start supporting him because he is a intrical part for this team to be a winner. It sounds like you would rather him suck than the Sox win. Come on. It is rediculous to be like that. You don't have to like the guy but you have to support the team of which you claim to be a huge fan. This is the type of thing Cubs fans do. I hope he continues to dominate on the way to winning the division and a run in the playoffs if nothing else to shut you up about him. I am absolutely astonished with you feelings toward Colon.  I thought you would be one to be able to put any personal feelings aside to support your entire team?  :huh:

:fyou for tryin to tell me what to do... i support this team in many ways and i dont have to like colon to do it.........just a few weeks ago everyone was b****in how s***ty he was doing and now all of the sudden hes God.. sorry i dont see it.........when hes in the MOOD he pitches just fine.. but when hes not then hes sayin f*** you team i dont feel like it today......whos the quitter ..........certianly not me.. i paid my money and sent in my support..........i guess we get barts when hes in the MOOD...........

Guest Ncorgbl
goodie for you.. now did you ask the guys in the field who they would rather be behind????? my guess is loz.. since he gets them on and off the field in a timely manner as opposed to that lard ass who takes his sweet ass time doing his f***in job..........it gets aweful hot out there when your standing around waiting on something to happen............. ;)

Colon is finally 'stepping up'. Where was he at the beginning of the season? Why did Manuel and Cooper have to 'ask' him to show up in the first inning of his games? Why did he say himself that if his teammates show up, THEN it's time for him to show who he is? Why didn't he win in the first half? Why didn't he lead from the mound? Why did this 'workhorse' get 'tired' after 97 pitches against the cUBS?

The 'tub o' goo' is a bum. We should treat him as he deserves to be treated, take the wins we can get, and disregard the rest. He's not here to help the team, or perform for us, he's here for himself ONLY. A guy who comes here with the rep he had should have won more games than Loaiza, and been our leader on the mound, not some $12 million 'wannabe' who only shows up when he gets a lead.

Anyone fooled by this 'tub o' goo' deserves to be.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Colon is finally 'stepping up'. Where was he at the beginning of the season? Why did Manuel and Cooper have to 'ask' him to show up in the first inning of his games? Why did he say himself that if his teammates show up, THEN it's time for him to show who he is? Why didn't he win in the first half? Why didn't he lead from the mound? Why did this 'workhorse' get 'tired' after 97 pitches against the cUBS?

The 'tub o' goo' is a bum. We should treat him as he deserves to be treated, take the wins we can get, and disregard the rest. He's not here to help the team, or perform for us, he's here for himself ONLY. A guy who comes here with the rep he had should have won more games than Loaiza, and been our leader on the mound, not some $12 million 'wannabe' who only shows up when he gets a lead.

ahh the voice of reason.. thank you very much............nicely put....... ;)

If he is such a bum, only looking out for himself, and not the team, why was he such a hot commodity, why did everybody want him this winter?

you may very well be right about all what you say.

we didn't pay for his contract, we are now in the playoff hunt and now he is stepping up.

is he going to be here next yr, no.

i will be happy for helping us in the playoff.

Guest Ncorgbl

If he is such a bum, only looking out for himself, and not the team, why was he such a hot commodity, why did everybody want him this winter?

The obvious, 20 wins. He'll be a hot commodity in the next off season as well, and someone will get a 20 game winner, dominant workhorse, complete gamer for about $12 million. If his teammates hit early for him, If he is happy with the team, If he likes his locker, If he has a few to 'clique' with, If he steps up. That will last about as long as the 'tub o' goo's' health does.

But make NO mistake, he won't give us 20 wins here.