6/8 GT - SOX vs Mariners - 7:10pm CSN

knightni

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 10:10 PM)
f***. I knew Ozzie should have sent Dunn to the plate there.

It's a shame to have one of the biggest RBI guys of the past decade on your team and not use him in that situation.

:lolhitting have you seen his stats?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 09:10 PM)
f***. I knew Ozzie should have sent Dunn to the plate there.

It's a shame to have one of the biggest RBI guys of the past decade on your team and not use him in that situation.

Probably because he has yet to play like one of the biggest RBI guys of the past decade..he'd already be in the game otherwise....

And I loathe Guillen so I'm no defender..

Edited by mcgrad70

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
well true but Dunn is given a mental break ... if he fails to succeed at the plate appearance it just shatters him even more and you know how the fans at the stadium would react if Dunn struck out.

Not using him in that situation shatters his confidence even more. Sending him to the plate in that situation says "we still have faith in you big guy". Adam can still hit 40 HR's this year but he needs to play every day in order to do so.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 10:14 PM)
Not using him in that situation shatters his confidence even more. Sending him to the plate in that situation says "we still have faith in you big guy". Adam can still hit 40 HR's this year but he needs to play every day in order to do so.

I don't think he even sniffs 40