6/8 Games

flavum

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 12:12 AM)
Adam Dunn is contagious. He needs to be quarantined.

I saw you had lost post in this thread and knew you were going to mention Dunn in reference to Ciolli. Thanks for being predictable.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 12:11 AM)
I'm starting to think he's a reliever.

Never occurred to me, due in large part because I love him, but it really makes sense. Bell has suggested that he tries to strike everyone out, something they've tried him to get away from - I'm sure only to try to get him to stick as a starter - but that does sound like a bonafide reliever to me. You DO want relievers to try to strike everyone out (sort of), so he absolutely has the mentality for that and, with regards to everything I've read, the stuff to do so as well.

He is definitely worthy of a promotion, so hopefully that happens soon. I would imagine, barring injuries, it happens in the second half.

With his numbers, he reminds me just a bit of the one and only DLS.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 12:19 AM)
Sorry. When I think Ks, I think Dunn. It's just natural.

STOP. Think of Mark Reynolds. Or Jose Hernandez.

Think of home runs for Adam Dunn. Perhaps there is an osmosis or some other transferable effect of some sort towards hitters, and the more you think of their good characteristics, the more likely they are to come.

Or think of K's. I don't believe in any of that jinx/voodoo/mumbo jumbo s*** anyways.

Edited by witesoxfan