Jimmy Johns - $1 subs - Chicago - today only.

Controlled Chaos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 02:39 PM)
JJ is decent drunk food, it gets the job done, but Zyggyz Indian or pizza hits the spot better on campus.

Of course, Mexican takes the cake in the US, but in Europe it's all about the kebab.

Which is one thing the US won out in over Europe, especially England. Indian food smells even worse when you are drunk, ugh. I can't believe how much they love that s***.

Mexican >>>>>>>>>>> Indian

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
Which is one thing the US won out in over Europe, especially England. Indian food smells even worse when you are drunk, ugh. I can't believe how much they love that s***.

Mexican >>>>>>>>>>> Indian

I love Indian food!! Really, it can be fantastic if you go to the right place.

But Mexican is king, especially when you cant have it for 5 months, you realize just how spoiled you are living in a city like Chicago with amazing Mexican.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
Sometimes, and sometimes it was awesome.

They ended up shutting it down because apparently they had been dealing large amount of Heroin out of the back door.

So, I'm guessing the awesome part involved the heroin?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:32 PM)
So, I'm guessing the awesome part involved the heroin?

Ha. Touche.

Sometimes the smell would be enticing, and it was awesome to pop downstairs when hammered and grab a burrito (combo of course).

Other times, just looking into the window on your way home or way out made you sick, especially when feeling kinda s***ty. Great place to pick up drunk chicks though. Ironically in the basement was a bar, so there were some great excursions for the night when we didnt even leave the building.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 02:10 PM)
In high school La Bamba's in Champaign was the place to go, but after being away from it for a while and going back it's not really that good.

It tastes like s*** even when drunk.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:04 PM)
The best drunk food at ISU is a primetime pizza calzone. The slice of American cheese put in with the mozzarella was unbelievably good while drunk.

I love primetime's pizza too much to get the calzones when I go there, but they are good.