Sox V. A's, 6/11/11, 6:05ct, WGN

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 11, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
Wow what a play, I'm falling to sleep half drunk and woke me up!!! The elf rules!!!

Is J4L there quaffing down some low-grade Puerto Rican rum with you?

I just tuned it to see IAMSHACK and J4L with their usual entertaining post-game antics.

Where's FATHOM?

I feel him lurking somewhere...waiting to pop up again in the bottom of the 9th.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 11, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)
We need to sign Lillibridge to a long term deal soon...his value keeps going up every day.

Put a contract in front of him....8 years $40 million and let's see if he bites.

What???? Lol I drank them and it affected you

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 11, 2011 -> 07:52 PM)
Lol, pull the reigns back there a little. I'd offer him 2 years/$8M maybe.

Why are we offering him anything?

He's still under our control for at least 3 more years, right? (Laughs at the idea a couple of years ago we'd be mentioning Lillibridge and actually desiring to control his future rights).

KW, that JAVY deal was STEALTH GENIUS. Lillibridge was the centerpiece, we just didn't know it at the time.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 11, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
Why are we offering him anything?

He's still under our control for at least 3 more years, right? (Laughs at the idea a couple of years ago we'd be mentioning Lillibridge and actually desiring to control his future rights).

KW, that JAVY deal was STEALTH GENIUS. Lillibridge was the centerpiece, we just didn't know it at the time.

You are right, I forgot, but my point was basically to calm down and not make an rash decisions.