Watches

whitesoxbrian

Rolex is the obvious choice, but it could get you held up.

Patek Philippe, A Lange, Armin Strom, Sohne, IWC, Zenith, Vacheron, Thomas Prescher, Greubel Forsey, Urwerk, MB&F , FP Journe, & Philippe Dufour.

Me? A nice Citizen EcoDrive is a great watch to own, imo.

Works great, easy to get repaired, and under $700.

Some people may find expensive watches to be pointless, and that's fine. However, my mom (who passed away last December) used to collect watches and clocks. I told her that one day when I have a good job, I'll buy one. Once she passed, I knew I really had to live up to this, and like I said, I got a promotion so I can afford a really nice watch.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 11:18 PM)
Yeah, they are just jewelry nowadays. I hate wearing a watch myself. So annoying.

I'm an attorney, so I actually need my watches when I have to be multiple places, so I even have a Snoopy watch I wear if I don't want to be too fancy!

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 05:51 PM)
I'm an attorney, so I actually need my watches when I have to be multiple places, so I even have a Snoopy watch I wear if I don't want to be too fancy!

What kind of watch can help you be multiple places at the same time? I need to get myself a snoopy watch!

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
What kind of watch can help you be multiple places at the same time? I need to get myself a snoopy watch!

haha, I wish it was that magical, but I just meant I actually need to be aware of the time and not constantly pulling out my phone to check.

Before I got married, I bought a Rolex...a stainless GMT Master II, which I've had since early 2006. I've worn it everyday since I bought it, no matter where I go or what I do.

Before that, I had a TAG, which I also loved. I gave that to my friend when I bought my Rolex.

Needless to say, now that I'm married and support my family on the single income (me/wife/newborn), I don't have the money to buy things like this anymore, but I'm glad I have it anyway. :D

Edited by Y2HH