2011-2012 OFFICIAL NBA LOCKOUT thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 07:14 PM)
Remember Saer Sene? What a f***in bust

The only similarity with Sene and Biyombo is that they are both from Africa. Sene was drafted for his lean 7' size and 7' 8 wingspan. Biyombo is an even better athlete than Amar'e coming out of high school and already has an NBA body. At worst I think he will develop into Ben Wallace. That's assuming he makes no strides offensively as a supposed 18 year old.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 07:20 PM)
The only similarity with Sene and Biyombo is that they are both from Africa. Sene was drafted for his lean 7' size and 7' 8 wingspan. Biyombo is an even better athlete than Amar'e coming out of high school and already has an NBA body. At worst I think he will develop into Ben Wallace. That's assuming he makes no strides offensively as a supposed 18 year old.

Yikes. Even saying Serge Ibaka is a stretch right now much less a multi-time DPOY.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 07:20 PM)

I wasn't comparing them simply came to mind because he literally amounted to nothing and I was trying to think or previous high potential African picks, but thanks

Edited by WHarris1