6.14 Games

bighurt4life

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 08:40 PM)
Dexter Carter with 6 scoreless innings. His best start yet. He's slowly getting back to form.

He is? He'd given up 9 ERs in his last 13 1/3 IP with mediocre peripherals across the board going into tonight. At 24 and still in low A, I'd say he's just filler.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
He is? He'd given up 9 ERs in his last 13 1/3 IP with mediocre peripherals across the board going into tonight. At 24 and still in low A, I'd say he's just filler.

Those were his first three starts of the year. I'm not expecting much, just noting that each start has been better than the last.

Daniel Black GRAND SLAM!!! Yeah baby numero doce! :bringit

Don't care what league it is, 10 RBIs in 3 games is pretty darn cool!

Brady Shoemaker has pretty much had a full year at Kanny, dating back last year. Looking at the numbers, he's ready to jump to WS. Don't know what else he needs to work on.

ummmm....Michael Blanke had 3 errors tonight at WS. All throwing errors. Yuck.

Edited by OilCan

Check out the numbers from the Charlotte/PawSox game.

Remember Andy Miller, the sixth overall pick by the TIGERS waaaaayyyy back when? K'd 10 in 5 innings. Give you a hint. Dallas McPherson was 1-6 with 5Ks tonight. In fact, Pawtucket K'd 17 Knights AND THEY STILL LOST!

Dylan Axelrod.....Dylan Axelrod...Dylan Axelrod. Time to start the Helium Watch for this guy?

Edited by OilCan

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)

Remember Andy Miller, the sixth overall pick by the TIGERS waaaaayyyy back when? K'd 10 in 5 innings. Give you a hint. Dallas McPherson was 1-6 with 5Ks tonight. In fact, Pawtucket K'd 17 Knights AND THEY STILL LOST!

Dylan Axelrod.....Dylan Axelrod...Dylan Axelrod. Time to start the Helium Watch for this guy?

I would be elated if he was 2-3 years younger. At almost 26, he needs to really impress the rest of the way out.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:19 PM)
Daniel Black GRAND SLAM!!! Yeah baby numero doce! :bringit

Don't care what league it is, 10 RBIs in 3 games is pretty darn cool!

My buddy. :) Homered in 4 straight games and 5 out of his last 6. He is finding that power potential.

And Trayce has 13 walks this month!

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:25 PM)
Shoemaker and Colligan need to swap places.

I have to admit I was wrong on Colligan - I thought he'd break out this year. Not so much.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)

But Axelrod, I've been talking about for a couple seasons now. He's on the older side, but he also started in the minors late. He's a guy, at that age and performance, who IMO you just keep promoting to see how real he is (IF he is).