Bachelor Parties

Chi Town Sox

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
It's probably cause I'm old now, but Bull & Bear was one of the worst bars I've ever been to.

I'm not a HUGE fan, just trying to think of something a little different (IE table taps). A lot of suburbanites flooding the place now just like what had happened to Rockit

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 03:09 PM)
Last time I was at Bull & Bear Antoine Walker was there and it was slightly more crowded than I enjoy.

A bar close by would be English which has 3 floors and therefore you can somewhat camp out on one of the floors.

Are you mainly looking at River North (I ask because I only suggested English as its a block from Bull & Bear).

(edit)

And absolutely do not go to VIPs. Just get super drunk and go to the Admiral, drinking in a strip club does not offset pasties.

English may be a good one, we are not looking for any areas in particular, just something that would be good for a party of around 40 people

Amen on the VIP's, I was actually thinking about Boss Bar (may not be ideal for a large party though) because a lot of the bartenders are dancers at the Admiral

Edited by Chi Town Sox

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 03:28 PM)
English may be a good one, we are not looking for any areas in particular, just something that would be good for a party of around 40 people

English could work well just cause it's pretty big so there's a ton of space for that many people.

Last time I was at Bull & Bear Antoine Walker was there and it was slightly more crowded than I enjoy.

I was at B&B on Thanksgiving night with a friend of mine and a bunch of guys he knows from downtown, we had the table right next to Wilmer Valderrama. pretty funny

A bar close by would be English which has 3 floors and therefore you can somewhat camp out on one of the floors.

Are you mainly looking at River North (I ask because I only suggested English as its a block from Bull & Bear).

(edit)

And absolutely do not go to VIPs. Just get super drunk and go to the Admiral, drinking in a strip club does not offset pasties.

English is definitely solid and there's normally a decent amount of tail.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 06:35 PM)
I would do that and then if the weather is going to be nice, try to rent out a patio at a bar up north like Cody's or even something more on the main drag. I say Cody's because they have outdoor darts and bags.

And grills. Great rec.