Embarrassing moments

GASHWOUND

Guest hotsoxchick1
"depends" on how many beers ive had............lol    :lol:

:D lol you obviously werent wearing yours when it happened though .. right????

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah i was but i forgot to wear them on my butt....... ;)

lol only you.........must have had them on your head that day.. anyone tell ya thats the wrong end... well unless you had diarrhea of the mouth that day........... :D

lol only you.........must have had them on your head that day.. anyone tell ya thats the wrong end... well unless you had diarrhea of the mouth that day........... :D

You are the expert of diahrea of the mouth, so you tell me. :o

I don't know if I'd call it embarassing, but a couple years back I was in Calculus (I think I was a sophomore in college) and we were taking a test. The professor handed them out, and like all good students do, I previewed the test by taking a look at all of the questions. I got to the back page, and it was the scariest looking problem I'd ever seen, with like 5 or 6 parts to it. I had my headphones on at the time, and when I saw the problem, I said "oh s***". I thought it was to myself or very quiet, but since I had the headphones on, I lost control of how loud I was talking, and when I looked up, everyone was looking at me and laughing. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
You are the expert of diahrea of the mouth, so you tell me. :o

moi?? oh hell no ...you must have confused me with heather...... ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know if I'd call it embarassing, but a couple years back I was in Calculus (I think I was a sophomore in college) and we were taking a test.  The professor handed them out, and like all good students do, I previewed the test by taking a look at all of the questions.  I got to the back page, and it was the scariest looking problem I'd ever seen, with like 5 or 6 parts to it.  I had my headphones on at the time, and when I saw the problem, I said "oh s***".  I thought it was to myself or very quiet, but since I had the headphones on, I lost control of how loud I was talking, and when I looked up, everyone was looking at me and laughing. :rolleyes:

lol clujo.. i did that on the plane out to vegas.... i was watching the movie and i said "omg i dont f***in believe he just said that"....and i was thinking it to myself but said it out loud... and the stewardess just happened to be walkin by and gave me one of those you said that out loud smiles.........so it happens to the best of us lol.........whatchya gonna do???? :huh:

moi?? oh hell no ...you must have confused me with heather...... ;)  :D

Heather??? Sweet olé Heather?!?! She's a sweety pie for when she speaks roses blossom out of nowhere, butterflies dance on top of fallen raindrops that appear beautiful from the gleam of the sunlight....

When she posts my eyes pop out with glee, anticipating what lovely poetry I will read....Heather..O' Heather... :wub:

:puke :rolleyes: -_-

Heather??? Sweet olé Heather?!?! She's a sweety pie for when she speaks roses blossom out of nowhere, butterflies dance on top of fallen raindrops that appear beautiful from the gleam of the sunlight....

When she posts my eyes pop out with glee, anticipating what lovely poetry I will read....Heather..O' Heather... :wub:

:puke  :rolleyes:  -_-

gash, was this for self pleasure or what :huh:

:puke  :rolleyes:  -_-

gash, was this for self pleasure or what :huh:

No... :nono

SURE!!!! :headbang

but what ever tickles yur fancy.  :lol:

When she posts my eyes pop out with glee, anticipating what lovely poetry I will read....Heather..O' Heather...

Better??? I don't like using colors :finger

SURE!!!! :headbang

but what ever tickles yur fancy.  :lol:

When she posts my eyes pop out with glee, anticipating what lovely poetry I will read....Heather..O' Heather...

Better??? I don't like using colors :finger

:lol:

ok, you got me.......... i give.

:D

soooo

if spiff is davers in the makings, then heads would be vodoo?

Nah, I'm done sucking up to people like them, especially when people like Heather suck me....um...suck up to me. :lol:

that was pushing the joke a little too far.