6/17 GT SOX @ D'Backs - 8:40pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:57 PM)
Ozzie's greatest managing was during the 2005 world series...he stayed out of the game's way instead of injecting strategy to let u know he wasn't asleep on the bench

Like when he didn't pinch run in game 4 or when he forfeited game 3 instead of burning a starter in the 14th inning.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 04:56 AM)
The guy consistently hits well his entire career. We sign him and all of a sudden he doesn't hit. Yeah, that's KW's fault. :lolhitting

Guy ain't in shape, saw his on-base percentage go down 42 points last year and can't play in the field

Reds fans haven't stopped laughing since the day the Sox signed him.

As one of KW's biggest supporters and defenders over the years here (I don't think I ever even posted a negative thought regarding him), I'd like to say a big "f*** YOU Kenny!"

We're watching this impotent offense night after night while stiffs like Pierre and Rios are trotted out there night after night and KW can't even bring Viciedo up from Charlotte because our moronic asshole of a manager can't figure out where to play him!

They can't give Viciedo a chance yet Beckham can continue to stink the place up with his ridiculous swing and Rios can stink the place up with his ridiculous batting stance while Greg Walker is given another vote of confidence. And Juan Pierre can suck on offense, suck on defense, and suck on the basepaths yet lead off every game night after night.

f*** JR, KW, Ozzie and the rest. I'll laugh at them when the Cubs sweep the Sox at the Cell in front of nightly crowds of 25,000 next week.

It'll be awesome next year because the Sox coaching staff and front office will still have their jobs. They'll simply raise ticket prices, so the lack of attendance won't really affect anything. Just like they did this offseason.

In 2017 the tickets will cost about $489 a piece, but there will only be about 75 people at the park :lol:

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:00 PM)
Guy ain't in shape, saw his on-base percentage go down 42 points last year and can't play in the field

Reds fans haven't stopped laughing since the day the Sox signed him.

He's no more out of shape than he has been the last 6 or 7 years. He just hasn't hit.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:58 PM)
That Anthopoulos is a wizard.

Actually JP Ricciardi was GM of the Jays at the time, and he is total opposite of A.A. Just makes KW look more foolish.

However A.A. did get rid of Wells, so maybe we can get rid of Rios, but who am I kidding

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 05:01 AM)
As one of KW's biggest supporters and defenders over the years here (I don't think I ever even posted a negative thought regarding him), I'd like to say a big "f*** YOU Kenny!"

We're watching this impotent offense night after night while stiffs like Pierre and Rios are trotted out there night after night and KW can't even bring Viciedo up from Charlotte because our moronic asshole of a manager can't figure out where to play him!

They can't give Viciedo a chance yet Beckham can continue to stink the place up with his ridiculous swing and Rios can stink the place up with his ridiculous batting stance while Greg Walker is given another vote of confidence. And Juan Pierre can suck on offense, suck on defense, and suck on the basepaths yet lead off every game night after night.

f*** JR, KW, Ozzie and the rest. I'll laugh at them when the Cubs sweep the Sox at the Cell in front of nightly crowds of 25,000 next week.

amen

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:01 PM)

I love you.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:01 PM)

You just don't understand Kenny's master plan. Viciedo being a young, cost-controlled prospect with potential, will be traded for a questionable veteran iteration that costs 10 times as much and is only under team control for 1.5 years. Win now.